S1E4

Kayla P.O.V

Slim had did the most and started throwing the shoes."oh she not talking to me she talking to you"I said and Chrisean just stood there.

Slim had ran up and Chrisean started beating her ass. Rollie started stepping up and that's when I jump in because I fuck with Chrisean and I'm not finna sit here and let her get jumped.

"If anybody run up I got you"I said and jela was right behind me.

"Ain't nobody running up on nobody"Rollie said to me and I'm really finna beat this fat bitch up. Cause she ain't finna do me nothing.

KaylaConfession- Ima have to let Rollie know Wassup wit me.

"Ain't nobody tag teaming so you wanna fight me"Rollie said to me and I was ready tbh.

"It's what ever bitch but y'all not finna jump her fat bitch"I said and she started going off so for what idk.

"Kayla do you want these problems"Rollie said and then she took off her wig making me laugh at her big fat ass.

"Kayla do you want these problems"she said again thinking Ima get scared the second time which I didn't.

We went to the grass and soon as she got there I tagged that hoe in the face. She fell after my second punch.This hoe barley touched me and I'm really whooping this hoe silly.

Carmen then tried to jump in for Rollie but I started beating that bitch ass while Rollie was still on that grass.

I drug her until security came and separated me from her.Rollie then tried to sneak Chrisean but Jela started beating Rollie ass like I did.

"Big nasty smell hoe"I said beating the fuck outta Carmen. I'm really knocking bitches out they fucking wigs like no bitch is fucking with me.

"You bitches look stupid asf"jela said to Rollie and slim. They really think they won that fight especially Rollie big ass.I dropped that big fat nasty smelling hoe like two times.

We were all finished until slim tried to sneak Rock but I popped her in her nose one good time knocking her down before security got me blocked off.

•••

We got to the van with Scotty and jela was talking to Chrisean about the situation.The whole argument started with Rollie tryna jump Chrisean. If slim and Rock wanna fight let them squabble it out. Don't try to get in between that shii SIMPLE ASF.

Once we got to the house everybody met up. There was two different houses for two different groups. Natalie chose her side so she gonna stay on that side now and I'm glad because we don't need a two sided ass hoe. I don't care that she chose there side but don't tell us that their the problem and tell them that we're the problem.

•••

We got inside the house and it was so beautiful. There was a jacuzzi and that when I knew our house is better then big bird and Slim's. Them bitches really had me fucked up. I'ma leave it alone but let them say some other shii. They gonna get knocked out again.

Me and the girls were having a good time. After I took my shower I ft Ben.

"What's good ma?"

"Nothing much just chillin with my girls."I said and he smiled at me. His smile is so attractive and sexy to me.

"You look so beautiful. Ima call you back after I get out the studio."he said.

"You just called me asshole."

"I know I'm sorry. I call you back I promise."he said

I nodded my head and hung up the phone. While laying in my bed I scrolled through tik tok and looking at fan pages.

People were editing me forging Rollie. I heart all of them because one thing ima do is support my fans no matter what.

•••

"Aye bae you wanna come to the studio with me when you finish yo season on that baddie shii?"he asked me.

I haven't rapped in like 4 years.

Everybody knows I can rap but I just haven't done it in a while.

"Sure."

"Alr bet"he said nodding his head while listening to his music.

"That's yo new song or sum?"

"Hell yeah. Why?"he asked while smoking a thick blunt.

"I was just asking."He looked at me then back at his computer in the studio. His music is fire asf and not only his but his brothers Nba youngboy.

Ben just doesn't get enough credit for his rapping skills like Yb. I think Ben is a good rapper and deserves just as much fame as young boy. "Aye bae Ima call you back later or tomorrow."I said hanging up the phone.

I heard the door close which means Jela came back from talking to Natalie.

"We going to another club tonight so let's get dressed y'all."she said and I ran to my room because I got to pick out a outfit. It's not gonna be nothing fancy it's gonna be basic and regular. I'm not tryna dress to impress.

Ima make sure these bitches don't bother me to or from the club tonight. The safest thing for them is to leave me alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It kinda feels like I'm rushing the book but it's because I'm tryna get to baddies west and I'm also tryna make my own version of baddies south not copying it completely. Which means not the same fights anymore or same events.

How do y'all feel about the book?