S1E2

Kayla P.O.V

It's time to leave and I thought we were leaving last night but we didn't.I had got dressed and went downstairs to sit with Natalie, jela, and bri.She was explaining about what happened yesterday with Sarah.

"I looked at her and said what kind of medication are you on.Cause you have to be on something. It's just not adding up"Natalie said and I nodded my head. Sarah likes to talk shii but doesn't back it up but I sure did beat her ass.

I went to gather my stuff together and heard noises from downstairs.It was Anne and persuasion. This bitch fighting again.I got my stuff and took it to the bus.

"Let's walk this way the grass is wet"Natalie said then bri and Anne started fighting. Nobody even won the grass made both of them fall to the fucking floor literally.

I got on the bus and sat my sleepy ass down. It's time to get to charlotte. I'm not worried about anybody on this bus.

•••

We made it to the house and my room looks so comfortable. I have my own room again and I'm happy. I started setting my stuff up and laying in my bed. I'm always sleeping because I need my energy for the day.

After I took a little nap I got up and went downstairs to get a caprisun. I love these drinks so much and I'm always gonna love them.

Anne and Rollie were arguing because Rollie let bri in her room. It's Rollie's room so Rollie can do what she wants with her room. That has nothing to do with Anne.

Rollie and Anne got in each other face. Me and Chrisean were watching and I was waiting for these hoes to punch each other but they didn't do anything until Anne reached a point where Rollie was mad asl.

Rollie had grabbed Anne by the hair and started punching her head in. Rollie was beating her up and slime as hyping her up in the background.

Slim always being a side kick to Rollie.It's annoying but what can I do?

Rollie started talking about how Anne was talking about me and jela. I don't argue I just fight so she might wanna do something with that shit talking of hers.

•••

Anne had called me and jela "Messyboots". We didn't care but she needa lower her tone.

She tryna say that if we tell Chrisean the truth we're messy and that's doesn't make sense.She needa keep our name out her ugly dick sucking mouth.

"We're you talking about us or not is the question"I asked getting tired of her going back and forth. Me, Chrisean, and jela we're trying to tell her it's not messy but she wanna argue.

"All of y'all against me.That's cool let's run it"Anne said and I automatically though she wanted to fight just by the way she said it.

"Keep that same energy"Anne said and we started getting pissed because she getting too bold around this bitch.

"Ima always have this same energy bitch"I said walking up on her.She need to learn who she talking to because I'm not the one.

Jela was still arguing with Anne but I'm standing here quiet.

"Whatchu on bitch"I asked and she just avoided the question.I went to bed and I'm gonna wake up fully energized.

•••

We were all in the living room and we have a new girl named "Scotty".Chrisean didn't like the Scotty girl because she walked in with a bossy ass attitude and I kinda agree but she isn't that bad.

Chrisean and Scotty went at it but it was just a little argument.

I went upstairs and took a nice, warm, clean shower then went to sleep.

•••

I told the girls I wasn't going to party today because I'm still tired asl. My body is still sleepy so I'm not gonna force myself to get up out of bed.

My body was tired so bad I didn't even feel like getting out the bed. It's weird because I never felt like this before.

Yesterday Anne was talking shii and everyone was on her ass. She is one weird ass bitch and I'm not fucking with her.

She better come with some fucking respect