S1E3

Kayla P.O.V

I woke up and it was late asf.It's 2 in the afternoon and I don't usually wake up at this time.The girls were gone and I'm glad. I have the house all to myself for a few hours.

After I did my morning routine and got dressed I went to the kitchen grabbing a caprisun. Natalie brought the caprisun for me because I can't bring food or substances on the show because I'm a cast member and she's a producer. I didn't like it but Ima keep it cute FOR NOW.

I went outside and seen Scotty and Anne talking. They looked my way and I looked the other way because it was so awkward. I just know they were talking about me. If not me than everyone in the house.

Anne looked at me mugging and Scotty looked at me normally but awkward. I really don't give a fuck about how them look at me because there will be no confrontation once so ever.

•••

"I have a addition baddie.Say hello to Carmen.She is a bad bitch and she quick with the hits"Natalie said hyping her up. She was pretty but her attitude was prettier she looks cool to be around.

After we came inside we started getting dressed to party like hell. It's finna be lit asf and I'm ready to party hard asl.
(Outift at the top)

I went downstairs and everyone was on the bus waiting for me. "Omg you look beautiful"Rock said and I smiled.

"You really do"Scotty said and I thanked both of them. I sat down and was ready to get turnt as a motherfuka.

The bus started moving and we started partying.

Persuasion and bri started arguing about bri talking about Anne. I think that it should be over and done with like it's so annoying.

"Y'all it's our first night out"Natalie said hyping us up.

"Y'all know it's Scotty city"Natalie said and Chrisean didn't like it.

"Here y'all go with this Scotty city shii"she said and Natalie started doing the most. It's never that serious all she did was address the Scotty situation calmly. Scotty didn't take offense to it so why is Natalie big chin ass taking offense to it.

Me,jela,and Chrisean was having a conversation and Natalie is getting mad at Chrisean. It's annoying asf like bitch don't make me beat yo ass.

"Pull the bus over.Thank you"Natalie said and I'm about to get pissed because this bitch just pulled the bus over for no fucking reason. Just because someone don't wanna hear you talk.

Kaylaconfession- "Natalie is doing the most and it's getting on my last nerve.I'm really so close to knock this bitch chin back"

Natalie started going off and at this point I'm really getting pissed off. After Chrisean got on the other bus and I'm ready to party.

•••

We got out and everyone started getting hyped up. The fans were hyped and I got hyped with them because it's a party duhhhh.

"KAYLA"the fans were yelling and I seen Carmen get jealous. She was mugging me hard asl and I really don't give asf.

The club was packed asl. I'm really finna get lit asf and maybe get drunk. I started drinking and twerking on jela.

"dat ass fat girl"jela said.

A man had came up to me and started talking to me.

"You look fine asf ma what's yo name"he asked and I told him my name.

"Oh shii you one of them baddie girls ain't you"he asked and I nodded.

"I can get yo number"he asked and I gave it to him.His name was Ben and the name sounded to familiar.

"Wait a damn minute. Nba Ben 10"I said and he smiled.

"Dats me shawty"he said showing off his pearly white teeth.We went to the dance floor and I started twerking on him and everything.

•••

We were too lit last night. I'm not drunk but some of the other girls might be still drunk from last night because it was so turnt.

I did my morning routine and I got me a caprisun. It's time for a new day and I'm not ready for it either.

Jela had made a salad and she gave me some.It looks good asl.

"Thanks"I said and she started pouring ranch.

"Girl just eat it and stop thanking me"she said and I laughed.

•••

We went to another club and it's finna be lit. We're in the bus and everyone was talking about how fucked up we were.

I texted Ben and he said he gonna come with me. Looks like I'll have someone to twerk on and I'm ready to party. We we're on FaceTime on last night after the club so that's why I woke up tired asf.

When I walked in I seen Ben with his homeboys and I'm walked up to him. I seen rock's man and I guess they cool with each other.

"This kentrell and kd"Ben said introducing me to his friends.They said Wassup and was very nice to me.Me and Ben went to the dance floor and started dancing with each other.

He was mesmerized by this fat ass. It's not stiff like these other bitches. We went to the bar and had drink and was talking about stuff and what we do for a living.

After a while I had to go and I got back on the bus and went home.

•••

We woke up and got our stuff together because we're leaving Charlotte and it was so much fun. We we're about to leave but the bus had left us out of nowhere and it's dumb asf.

Carmen was really popping her mouth yesterday and today. She said im ugly and bad built but im not finna entertain it until she really do something bout it.

Natalie explained the plan and what we will do in the mean time.

Little does she know some of us have different things on our minds.