Hidden Abillites

The Sensei opened a door and transported them to a Mountain Range. "Ok my pupils, defeat me by using teamwork.

The Squad circled around the Sensei. With no words, a plan instantly materialized. Will and Seth charged the Sensei. They both leaped into a sidekick. The Sensei ducked and their feet collided. They back-flipped and charged again but this time, Will jumped into a roundhouse and Seth slid into a roundhouse in order to trip him. Unfortunately he barrel-rolled forward and grabbed Seth's foot. He threw Seth into a tree and back-kicked Will's stomach. Will went flying and hit the ground.

Riley and Jake charged and tried the same trick but it failed too. He back-flipped and knocked them back. Ben and Seth ran toward the Sensei. Seth jumped into a flip and did an axe-kick while Ben distracted Sensei within his Close Combat. Before Seth landed the blow Ben jumped back. Sadly the Sensei dodged Seth's axe-kick and back-kicked him in his stomach.

Each member of the Squad were down-for-the-count.
"Is that all you guys have? The Sensei asked.
"I'll tell you guys a secret, EACH one of you have special powers. You just need to tap into the power." He explained.
"What is he talking about?" Ben asked.
"Apparently we have powers." Will explained.

Seth and Riley looked at each other and stood.
"I don't believe that we have "special powers" Riley said.
"Oh you do. You all do. Now trust me and tap into that power." The Sensei said.

Seth was getting mad because he didn't understand what he was talking about. Seth clutched his fists with anger.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN "SPECIAL POWER?! EXPLAIN!" Seth shouted.
"I can't until you all feel your own power. Then I can explain." Sensei exclaimed.

Seth was furious.
"Tap into your own power." Seth thought to himself.
Seth closed his eyes and focused. Just like the Sensei told them, he could feel his own power. Seth started to float.
"There you go, now that's what I'm talking about." The Sensei said.
"SETH, HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT?!" Ben asked.

"You guys, just close your eyes and focus. I promise you will feel it." Seth said.
Seth had a white aura around him now. Seth charged at the Sensei. He landed some blows but so did the Sensei. The Squad did what Seth said and closed their eyes. They started to focus. A white aura surrounded each member of the Squad and a couple seconds later the WHOLE Squad felt their power.
"WE FEEL IT, WE REALLY FEEL IT!" The Squad announced.
"Good, now.......GET UP HERE AND HELP ME WITH THE SENSEI!!!!