Chapter 77

Foods and drinks were now served as dancers performed. Davis and Mg were watching the dance and Flora was with her phone when Mandy walked to their table.

"Hey" she said before sitting down beside Davis. They all looked at her. They were really surprised to see her.

"Mandy? What're you doing here?" Flora asked.

"Uhm....Karl said I can come" Mandy said and Flora nodded.

Mandy's eyes moved to Mg who was looking at her.

"Hey Mg" she said and he smiled faintly at her.

Davis and Flora quietly looked at them.

Soon they began hearing applaudes from the people and they looked straight. Karl was about giving his speech.

Mandy cleared her throat and sat up straight waiting to hear him talk.

"You seem interested in Karl a lot" Davis said and they all looked at him.

"Me?" Mandy pointed herself.

"Yes, you" Davis said and she just shrugged.

"What do I say? He's nice, cool, handsome, and his dimples-"

"You realize he's engaged" Flora said cutting her off and Mandy looked at Flora.

"Yeah, I know. You don't have to tell me all the time" Mandy said and Mg furrowed his brows.

"Why? You hate to hear that?" Mg suddenly asked and they looked at him.

"No mg. I mean, I know already, no need to keep on telling me. Anyways engagement doesn't mean he's married right?" Mandy said before looking back at Karl.

Davis silently looked at Mandy. He knew this a very long time but decided to be quiet. He looked at Karl talking then at Mandy whose eyes were concentrated on him.

"Karl can always break up with Rina" Davis said and they looked at him.

"Why do you say so?" Flora asked.

"He's right" Mandy said, "that's why I'm not bothered at all. I can always, you know" Mandy said and Davis and Flora looked at each other.

"Excuse me" mg said before leaving.

"If it's Karl you love why did you not tell Mg?" Flora asked

"What? Who said I love Karl?" Mandy said.

"It's obvious" Davis said.

"Mandy, the only guy that is best for you is Mg. Karl will only break your heart cause he loves someone else-"

"I don't need your advice on relationship issues Flora. I will take care of myself. Thank you very much" Mandy said before clapping after Karl was done with his speech. She smiled brightly as he climbed down the stage.

"I wish Rina was here" Flora whispered and Mandy looked at her.

"But she isn't. So stupid of her to not attend her boyfriend's party. What kind of fiance would do that? Not me" Mandy smiled before getting up from the chair.

Flora looked at her as she walked towards Karl.

"Bitch" Flora cursed annoyingly.

~•~

"Hey handsome" she said and Karl looked at her. He was having a drink when she came.

"Nice speech" she said.

"Thanks" he said before sipping his wine.

"Uhmm...... Do you wanna go outside?" Mandy asked.