Chapter 91

Rina and flora finished signing in and paying at the reception in the hotel and they carried their luggage and followed the guy who showed them the room. He gave them their key and left.

Rina collected her box and laid on the bed.

"The room is bigger than I thought" Flora said looking around.

"Why won't it be? We paid a lot for it" Rina said as she took out her clothes.

~•~

At evening, Rina was at the room watching TV when there was a doorbell at the door. Rina stood up from the bed and walked to the door and opened the door.

"Hey" Flora said holding a lot of bags.

"You're back. Let me help you" Rina said as she took some bags from Flora.

They entered inside and closed the door.

"What did you get?" Rina asked.

"Your gown arrived" Flora said.

"Really? Let me see" Rina said and flora brought the white glittery gown from the bag.

Rina looked at it in awe as she brought it out. The gown was so heavy and long.

"F-flora it wasn't as long as this when you showed me" she said and flora chuckled.

"Do not worry, you won't trip" Flora said and she brought out the heels.

"Here's the heel" Flora said and Rina looked at it.

"What? Are you kidding me? I can't wear that" Rina said.

"Come on. Karl would love you in these. Try wearing it" she said.

"Flora-"

"Just wear it" Flora said and she sighed and sat on the bed. She took the heels and slid her foot in it and then wore the other one before standing up.

"Woah, look at them. You look really talk in them" Flora said and Rina looked at them.

"I don't think I would be able to walk in these" she said as she tried walking.

"See, you'll be fine. Trust me" Flora said as she brought out a box.

"What's that?" Rina asked while removing the heels.

"Jewelries" Flora said.

"You really are prepared" Rina said.

"What can I say? It's my bestie's wedding" Flora said and she smiled.

Karl parked the car and walked out, he just came back from repairing his car. He opened the door and met Maya eating at the dining. He walked to the dining and dropped his phone on the table.

"Where's mom?" He asked.

"Room" she said with her eyes on her phone.

Karl sat down and served himself food. He collected his spoon and started eating.

"Do you know rina's ring finger size?" Maya asked him and he looked at her before shooking his head.