Chapter 3.

Y/Ns POV:

I met no more interesting people throughout the day. Although I don't really like talking much, I still enjoy having conversations with people that intrigue me. The day flew by and before I knew it the bell for the end of the day rang.

People are either going home now or attending their extra curricular activities/clubs. I've still been debating on wheather I should start volleyball again. I miss the feel of the ball smacking against my hands and slamming down into the floor. The squeak of shoes, and teammates yelling at eachother. I wanted that feeling of adrenaline back, the feeling of victory that washed over you when you've scored a point.

'Dad has moved away already, so he can't yell at me for joining anymore. And mom doesn't care. Meh, fuck it I'm joing'

I proceed to pack up my things and head towards what I assumed to be the gym. I stand infront of the door for a minute, trying to figure out a way to approach the situation. I eventually told myself 'just fucking go on and wing it'.

'Alright then, here goes nothing'

Kiyokos POV:

The boys were currently practicing how to dive and spike. I was on the sidelines watching them. I heard the door slide open and saw the pretty boy I lead to class 1-4 this morning. I believe his name was Y/N-San. I had figured that out by asking around.

The boys seemed to have been too occupied with practicing to even notice him. He looked a little like a lost puppy, a big lost puppy but still. He turns his head and sees me. I smile and wave for him to come over.

"Hello again Y/N-San, are you here to join the volleyball club?"

"Yeah actually, uh, are you the manager?"

"Why yes, all you have to do i-" But before I could even finish my sentence I was interrupted by 2 certain morons.

Y/Ns POV:

Two boys suddenly jumped out from nowhere and stared yelling. One of them head a buzz cut and had a mean-ish looking face. And the other -with an unusual looking haircut- had brown hair with a bleached tip at the front.

"KIYOKO-SAAANN" They both yelled. Simply moved to the side before they could touch her. It looked like this happened often, poor Kiyoko-San. As they were about to continue talking to Kiyoko they abruptly stopped and turned to me.

"...

WHO ARE YOU?!?!?"

Good God were they were loud, but I have to admit they looked kinda cute.
I eventually opened my mouth to say something but was interrupted by yet another pretty boy. He had Grey hair and shiny brown eyes. Cute.

"Nishinoya, Tanaka, that is NOT how you greet someone you've just met!"
He sounded like a mother scolding his child, also very cute. At this point everyone's attention was on us and it made me feel a little embarrassed. Goddammit Y/N just say something!!

3rd Person POV:

Everyone's attention was on Y/N and the others. With confusion flying through the air Y/N finally decides to speak.

"Um, hello my name is Y/N, I'm sorry if I was interrupting something I just came to join the volleyball team."

.... Was that angels voice?

That was what everyone was thinking. The deep/high pitched voice rang throughout the room, bringing Everyone's thoughts to a halt.

"O-oh, well ofc you can join! You just gata show us what you got, my name is sugawara btw."

"It's nice to meet you, Sugawara-san"

He basically melted as he heard his name roll of Y/Ns tongue like that.
'I want him to say my name forever-, wait what? I can't be thinking things like that about a person I just met!,
pull yourself together sugawara!!'

Nishinoyas POV:
Who is this guy?? He's really tall! He looks like a giant!! And he's pretty good looking. TOO DANGEROUS FOR KIYOKO-SAN!!! While he was discussing things with Sugawara he took a quick glance at me, and then he smiled. Beautiful .

'Okay, change of plans. Instead of killing him for talking to Kiyoko, I'll just make him mine♡."

Hiii, I'm sorry this chapter is a but short, I've got some things going on at home and am trying my best to update alot. I'm really just winging this shit lol.