Chapter 6.

Y/Ns POV:

Ever since that day, after receiving the message, I couldn't relax anymore.
I was paranoid 24/7 but I tried to keep it a secret. I didn't want to make a big fuss over something that could just be a prank. Yeah, a prank..

Yeah fucking righ, a prank my ass.

I'm not dumb, the heavy weight on my shoulders, the nauseous feeling in my stomach. That picture was real. I have a stalker, and I'm not stopping at anything to find them. But for now, I keep a calm face and act normal.

On the other hand, I'm currently sitting on the floor of the gym taking a water break. Coach made us practice extra hard since the practice match was tomorrow.

'Shit, I forgot my water bottle on the kitchen counter'

I turn my head to the person next to me, it was Asahi. The walking cuddly giant caught me eyeing his water bottle and blushed lighty. How cute.

"do you want a sip Y/N-san?,he offered. Asahi that angel, God must have thrown your sexy ass down to earth cuz he knew I would need you!!

"Yes please, I kind of forgot my water bottle at home hehe"

He then passed his bottle to me, our hands briefly grazing against eachother. I noticed him freeze for a slit second when it happened. He then blushed as I looked at him in the eyes.

"Your so adorable for being such a giant" I said. That broke him completely. He blushed hard and started fumbling his words. Hehe.

Asahi POV:

'Y/N just called me cute, he called me cute. HecalledmecuteHecalledmecuteHecalledmecuteHecalledmecuteHecalledmecuteHecalledmecuteHecalledmecuteHecalledmecuteHecalledmecuteHecalledmecuteHecalledmecute.'

Y/N is such an angel, how could anyone ever hurt him? I want to keep him in my arms forever. I know it's wrong to have such thoughts about a fellow team member, but Y/N is a special case. I don't want Y/N to ever get hurt. Ever.

I then watched Y/N bring his  perky lips to my water bottle and begin drinking. Wait, my lips were also on that bottle. Does this mean..that me and Y/N just shared an indirect kiss? I feel my cheeks heat up(not those cheeks you pervy animals😭).

He ends up downing half the bottle, but I could care less, I just kissed Y/N.
No one else did but me. And I will keep it that way. I will protect Y/N until my very last breath, and will continue to do so even in the after life. Y/N...your mine<3

Y/N POV:

What the hell is going on in Asahi-Sans head rn? His been spacing out and staring deep into my soul. It felt weird so I accused myself and put his water bottle next to him.

I turn around to walk back onto the court, but suddenly I trip on thin air and end up doing the slits. And that's when I heard it.

RRIIIIIIPPPPP.

my pants. I just ripped a hole in my pants. Thank the gods that no one heard nor saw what happened. Well expect Effile Tower aka Tsukki over there who was chuckling at the whole scene. Curse him.

My felt my whole body warm up, and I quickly got up and covered the whole. Practically flying to Yachi and Kiyoko for help.

"Oh dear..I think we have some spare shorts in the storage room. Come with me and I'll go get them for you" Kiyoko said sympathetically.

"Yes please"  I practically sobbed.

~♡mini time skip cuz I'm lazy♡~

Third Person POV:

And there they were, in all of their thicc/thin and shining glory.

Y/Ns thighs.

Seeing as how he ripped his previous shorts, Kiyoko had  given him a spare pair. The problem was that the shorts were 2 sizes too small. They rode up his thighs constantly, hugging him tightly in all the right places. No one knew until that day how big Y/Ns uhh.. imprint was.

The boys shamelessly qwaked at his thighs. Hungry for him, they drooled at the sight. It was glorious.

Y/n on the other hand was as mess. Trying to pull the shorts down a bit and covering his large imprint was a task. He was embarrassed and everyone knew it.

"wow Y/N, you have such confidence to be wearing that" Daichi said trying not to at least stare at it.

"PLEASE ALWAYS WEAR THOSE SHORTS FOR PRACTICE Y/N!!"  The 2 morons yelled in unison.

This practice  was gana be a challenge. And he would have to keep wearing it until he got a new pair of his own. For now he's stuck with shorts that ride up his ass and cover basically nothing. Oh well, the team certainly doesn't mind it hehe.

Loooolll, this chapter was literally me on drugs. I hoped yall enjoyed it regardless tho. See yall next time.
Byyye my pretty dolls<33