Chapter 7.

Y/Ns POV:

The day was here. The practice match against Nekoma. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous. I kept tossing and turing in bed last night. Meeting new people isn't really my forte.

Speaking of things that kept me up last night, the thought of wearing those ridiculously small shorts to practice was enough to make me Wana run tf back home. But it was too late, seeing as that I'm already at school making my way towards the bus. The shorts riding up my ass and hugging my..'not-so-little friend' tightly.

This was gana be tough.

'Come on Y/N, its just one practice match. It'll be over soon enough, so stop bitching about it'

The pep talk kind of helped. Not alot, but it was enough.

"Y/N is heeerreee!!"

"PLEASE sit next to me in the bus Y/N San!"

"OWWAA, Y/N IS WEARING THE SHORTS AGAIN"

Sigh..at this point, idgaf. Even if some of their eyes are scanning over my body. Like they want to eat me alive.
Ravage me.
But they would never do that. Or at least I wouldn't let them do that. Not without a fight. And don't think I've forgotten about my stalker.

I've been contemplating if I should text back and ask who they are. But I know that stupid. They would ne er respond back, would they?

"Alright everyone, get on the bus it's time to go!"  Coach yelled out. We all start to climb the bus, me being the last one to get on. When I eventually get on I look at the lot of them. They're staring at me. It's kind of intimidating. I know what they want me to do. Pick someone to sit next to. Why they waited in anticipation as if it would determine their entire future was a mystery to me.

That's when I see Yamaguchi look at me directly in the eyes, blush, then look away.  Yep, he's my victim. As I make my way over to him, a chill runs down my spine. I turn my head to see a pair of orange eyes stare intensely into mine. Hinata. Why does he look so pissed? Now that I'm really noticing, they all look like they want to kill me.

Yamaguchi POV:

Oh wow, Y/N is sitting next to me. Why? Why would he choose me?? The whole bus looks like thay have murder on their minds. Even Tsukki, even thought it doesn't show as much. You can see the vein on this forehead. He was livid. They didn't like that Y/N chose not to sit next to them.

I can't blame them for being mad though. Y/N is so beautiful it's unrealistic. Ever since I saw him, I haven't been able to get him out of my mind. I spend every waking moment thinking about him. His smell, his touch, his voice, his skin, his everything. He is so perfect.

I want to live under his skin.

This angel is sitting next to me. I'm not worthy of such a miracle.
The bus begins to move and Y/N gives me a small smile.

"Hey Yamaguchi, I hope you don't mind me sitting here. I know you and Tsukki are friends"

God his voice, it drives me mad how beautiful it sounds.

"O-oh, no it's fine, please do whatever you want with me- I mean, please do whatever you want with the seats!"

That didn't even make sense, but he smiled and said "thanks"  and continued on with his phone. I don't think he noticed. For now I'll just enjoy the ride with Y/Ns scent and warmth next to me. And try not to stare at his overly exposed thighs.
This is absolutely amazing.

~♧♤Time skippp♤♧~

Y/Ns POV:

I wake up on Yamaguchis shoulder. Fuck did I fall asleep on him? I looked over at him and saw he too was sleeping.

'I'll apologize when he wakes up. He looks so cute when he sleeps, I just wana eat him out- I mean up. I just wana eat him up. Totally what I ment to say'

Anyway, I see the school come into view. This is it, Nekoma high. I shake Yamaguchi lightly and whispered in his ear to wake up. His eyes snapped open and he jumped back and blushed crazy hard. I was worried he would pass out low-key.

But as I look around I notice that people are glaring intensely at us. What the  hell is up with them? Ugh, I'm too tired to think about the reason. We get off the bus and stand infront of the school.

This outa be fun:)

Heeellloo my lovely readers♡.
I am literally so freaking sorry for not updating for a while. Personal reasons and me just tryna get my life together fr. But I'm back on track and ready to deliver again!!

Enjoy and tell me what you think in the comments:)) byyeee