Chapter 11.

Y/Ns POV:

I'm currently sitting in class getting absolutely wrecked by algebra. My dreams of being an academic weapon will be demolished if I can't pass this class. I burry my face in my arms, willing my headache to piss off.

But that's when I feel it. The eyes of someone roaming my body. My head shoots up to see who it is. It's quick, but I catch Tsukki turn his eyes away from me in a flash.
"Was he staring at me? Maybe he has a crush on me lol"

"Y/N could you give me the answer to this please?"

"What? Oh shit, I wasn't listening"

"Uhh, what was the que-"

The last bell of the day rings and I let out a heavy sigh of relief.

"Alright then class, you may now leave. Please have a great day and don't forget to do pages 34 and 35 for homework"

"HALLELUJAH, saved by the bell!"

I spring out of my seat grabbing my bags and running out the class. Now I have volleyball practice. I get to the lockers, change quickly and rush back out. I'm low-key excited to go, my weekend was pretty boring besides meeting that cute waiter. Which reminds me, I should probably text him when I get home.

I arrive to the gym, but unlike just 2 days before, the fun and energetic atmosphere is gone. Replaced now with a somber and almost bone-chilling one. What was up with everyone?

"Oh hi Hinata, how are-"
He walks right past me without saying a word. "....you" the hell? What crawled up his ass and died? Actually, what's crawled up everyonea asses? Why does it seem like their mad at me? Whatever it is, I'm sure they'll tell me later or get over it. Right?

We practice like normal, or maybe not so normal? I mean, no one talks to me unless they are giving me direct orders and commands. Tanaka and Noya looked more pissed then everyone else. Why? What did I do?? I spot Kiyoko sitting by the benches with a clipboard in her hands. I decided to approach her and ask her.

"Hey Kiyoko-san"

"Hello Y/N, can I help you with anything?"

"Yeah, do you know what's wrong with everyone? They all look kinda glum and moody."

"Hmm, to be quite frank I don't know. They've been like this ever since yesterday. I was hoping you would know something."

"Damn..well maybe they'll get over it soon yeah? Thanks for trying though."

"Your welcome Y/N, you should probably get back on the court"

"Will do"

So if Kiyoko doesn't know anything, then it must not be that big of a problem right? Yeah, right. We carry on with practice until coach yells at us to go home. As I pack my things Suga-chan comes up to me.

"Get home safe."

Harmless words but the way he says it makes me nervous. There was no sincerity, no genuine concern. If anything he was threatening me. But I tried to be nice and just reply with something appropriate.

"Uh, yeah thanks Suga-chan"

I walk away, suddenly I don't feel so safe anymore..

♡~ Time skip~♡

I'm about half way home, then I get a notification on my phone. I reach in a fish it out my pocket. I see where the message is from and my heart literally skips a beat. It's the cute waiter boy from the Cafe. Guess I didn't have to text him first.

The message was just one line.

"Meet me tomorrow directly after school at this location"

At the bottom of the message was an address, I'm guessing it was his house? Oh geez this is crazy, doesn't this qualify as a date? It has to right? I absolutely have to look good tomorrow. But in all honesty, as excited as I am I'm a little skeptical. I never told him I was a highschool student. Nor does he know what time I leave school.. Maybe he just asked around and found out himself?

"Look at me trying to gaslight myself into believing this is a good idea."

But he's cute, and I Wana smash so....who cares?
I shove my hands in my pockets and walk the rest of the way back home.

I unlock my door and feel something is off. I carefully put my bag down and take off my shoes. Slowly and silently I walk up the stairs. Cautious and quiet. I check around the entire house and find nothing suspicious. OK, over reacting for nothing. Good job Y/N, you paranoid dumbass.

I fling myself onto my bed and sigh. I'm too lazy to shower but I'm drenched in sweat and smell like shit. I will myself to get up and go.

After my very hot and equally very relaxing shower, I change into my PJs. But wait? Where are my favorite pair of underwear? And where are my socks? What the fuck? Did I seriously get robbed? I knew something was off! I search the house again, this time I noticed that the bathroom window is unlocked. I lock all my doors and windows before leaving school, cuz I'm scared someone might break in. So in conclusion...

... I'm for real being stalked.

Done! Guys, the craziest things kept happening to me this past few months😭 people dying, phones getting stolen then finding them again being sold at some rando corner shop. Not being able to log into previous accounts but remembering how to later on. Hectic hey? Yahh, but I'm back now. Yall miss me? Looolll.