Chapter 8.

3rd Person POV:

Eyes. The team was surrounded by them.

As Kurosuno walked on the grounds of the school, curious eyes always found their way to them. Analyzing or admiring them. But there was one in particular that stuck out to the students of Nekoma.

That's right, our angel Y/N.

He looked like a mythical giant creature. He was especially noticeable with those shorts. Not leaving much to the imagination. All eyes lingered on him and only him.
But ofcourse the team didn't appreciate the stares.

"They're looking at him. Why are they looking at him? Don't they know I'll fucking kill them if they continue?

"STOP LOOKING AT MY ANGEL!!"

"I must protect Y/N from the dirty eyes"

These were the thoughts of certain teammates. They shoved Y/N into the middle and guarded him like walls.
Y/N saw no problem and thought they were just being protective of their new teammate. Which technically was the case. But it was much much more then just 'being protective'
Obviously Y/N has no knowledge of this, for now anyway.

>_<Time skiiiipp>_<

3rd person POV:

A human sized pudding cup lay on the floor of the gym playing a game on his phone. He waits for the arrival of the team he would be playing against. He was also friends with one of the members of Kurosuno. As he continues to sit and play he is startled by a loud and annoying voice.

Sigh...Kuroo. The tall dark haired male yelled as he attempted to pick up his beloved friend.

"HEY HEY HEY, did you hear that Kurosuno got a new team member??"

This piqued the pudding boys interest. He finally looks up at Kuroo and gave him a questioning look.

"YEAH, apparently he's pretty good looking. You think he'll be a threat Kennma??"

Yes, the pudding boys name is Kenma.
He thinks a moment before answering.

"If he is anything like Hinata then he could be" he finally answers.

Just then the Kurosuno team walk into the Nekoma gym. The 2 volleyball teams have a mini stare down with eachother. Tanaka and Nishinoya giving their best gangsta look. But wait.

Whoes that?

There was a H/C patch of hair in the middle of the team. How tall was he to tower over them like that??

That's when Y/N lightly pushed his way through to the front of the team and finally revealed himself.

An angel.

It had to be. The eyes of the Nekoma team all widened at the sight. Was he the son of Aphrodite? He must be. He was gorgeous, no doubt about it.

Kurosuno became agitated by the stares once again and Hinata latched himself onto Y/N.

Y/Ns POV:

All this staring is making me so uncomfortable. Do I have something on my face? Honestly idgaf.

I notice a boy with blonde hair and black roots. Kinda like a pudding cup. He's cute,I'll shoot my shot later hehe.

Our captain and Nekomas captains came together and clasped hands. Did their coach not own a brush? His hair looked even worse then mine.

Speak of the devil, why is he walking towards me?

"Quick, unexpected human interaction incoming!"

He looks at me up and down and I don't know if its my imagination but I'm pretty sure he licked his lips too.
Wft?

"Hey there, haven't seen you before? I'm guessing your the new addition?"
What's with his constant shit-eating grin?

"Yeah, my name is Y/N. Nice to meet you?" That sounds more like a question. Fuck, did I just fumble?

His eyes widened and I swear i saw a red tint on his face.

"Woooaahh, have you ever considered doing asmr?"

Okaayy, this dude is weird. Hot, but weird.

"Hehe..not really?"
"Damn this convo is going down hill fast"

"The names Kuroo by the way. Let's have fun on the court today okay Pretty boy?"

Pretty boy? Shit, my face feels hot now.

Daichi stepped in with an irritated smile. He stood infront of me and gave Kuroo a death stare.

"Back off."

Kuroo raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Is this little cutie taken? Mmm well that's too bad cuz he's gana be mine by the end of this game"

I felt Hinata grip my arm even harder. So much so I even winced.
Before Daichi could say anything, he cocked his head to the side and looked at me.

" Let's talk when this game is over yeah?" Then he winked and turned around.

"Let's go warm up for the match guys" I suggested in an attempt to calm the situation. I could tell everyone was annoyed and pissed off.
Daichi agreed but Hinata didn't let go.

We walked together to a corner of the Gym and set our stuff down. We began to do warm up exercises in an awkward silence.

little did he know the team was enraged. Their fist clenched and jaw tight. They all had one thought in common.

"Let's get rid of him"

HIIIIII MY LOVES. I know, I know my updates are slow as shit but I have exams coming up so can you blame me😭? But I'll try harder, comments really motivate me!
I'll see you next time.

BYYYEEE<33