Chapter 12.

Y/Ns POV:

God I hate this.
I've been extremely on edge ever since the whole 'I'm being stalked thing'. I no longer feel safe inside my own home and it's really draining. I have to find this fucker or else I'm never going to sleep the same again. So here I am, laying in my bed at exactly 5:47 am. I have to get up at 6:00 am for school.

My eyes are so heavy. I'm so tired, but I can't sleep. I have to make sure this stalker doesn't kill me in my sleep. Or maybe I'm just overreacting? This could all be one big coincidence. I wish I was stupid enough to believe that. Damn, this is what I get for being so good looking, I got crazy bitches on my back now. I look back at my clock, the time is 5:55 am.

"Might as well get up then"

I go through my whole morning routine in a sluggish manner. Before I leave I take one good look at myself in the mirror.

"Chin up dude. You have a date with cute waiter boy after school today. So at least that's something to look forward to."

I triple check that all the doors and windows are locked, and fight off the urge to check again. I leave the house while putting on my head phones and started listening to 'Do I Wana know?' By Arctic Monkeys. (You can listen to whatever you want).

♡◇Time skipppp♡◇

Y/Ns POV:

Who ever invented school can trip over a knife. The words on the board are beginning to swim around in my head. The teacher's voice fading further and further away. I have to focus, my grades will begin to drop if I keep this up.

The bell rings finally, we have to head on to our last period of the day. Science. Greeeaaatt. I'm not bad at science, but I hate that teacher. So full of anger 24/7. Yelling at us like dogs as if our parents dont basically pay his rent. Whatever..

As I make my way over to class I spot Sugawara and Daichi up ahead. They seemed to be having a very serious conversation. We make eye contact and I see them smirk for a second. They don't say anything to me and keep talking. Well damn. I guess they still mad. I'll talk to them about it at practice. Right now, I'm too tired to give a damn. I have an annoying science teacher to deal with.

I make it to class on time and sit down in the middle row seat. The lecture beings and not even 2 minutes in he's already yelling at some poor girl for not having her hair up.

"save us from this hell.."

♡◇Time skip(again)◇♡

Y/Ns POV:

Finally at practice, it's time to talk to everyone.

"Guys, can we please have a little discussion?" This is so bold of me right now. I hate confrontation unless absolutely necessary. But everyone stops and gathers around me regardless.

"What is it Y/N?" Asahi asks.

"Well, I've noticed that you guys are acting a little shifty ever since that match with Nekoma. You've all been ignoring me and giving me these weird looks. Basically what I'm trying to say is why are you guys mad at me?"

... silence settles in the room and suddenly I feel like a fool.

"We're mad because you've been running around acting like a little whore." Tsukki finally speaks up.

"What?" I freeze and look at Tsukki right in the eyes "the fuck?"

"He didn't mean that, we just got a little upset when you ditched us to hang with Kuroo" This was now Sugawara speaking.

So they all treat me like shit because they feel butt-hurt? You're joking.

"But don't worry Y/N, we've already forgiven you since you're going to get your punishm--" Hinatas mouth was shut by Kageyamas hand. "Shut up Hinata Boke" Wtf was going on?

"I think it's best we get back to practice since we've discussed the issue now." Daichi orders. And before I knew it everyone went back to practice. They didn't even let me talk much. Who does Tsukki think he is calling me a whore? Well I guess it is kind of cute how they all got so jealous. But still, what punishment are they talking about? Whatever my brain hurts too much right now. I'm gana look at Daichi's ass as a distraction. Yeah, let's do that.

♡◇annnottheer time skip◇♡

Y/Ns POV:

Okay, practice is over and it's almost time for my 'little date'. I ran home as fast as I could to change into something more appropriate for him.

(Once again you can wear whatever, this is just an example)

I still can't get over the way he texted me, it just seemed so blunt and dull. Not like him at all. But regardless I followed the address he gave me. As I get walking it took me further and further out of town. "Where does this cutie live?" I keep walking untill I reach some kind of abandoned house. It looked run down and showed no signs of life inside. The hell? "We don't judge tho, if this is where he lives then so be it." I continue to walk towards the house and knock of what was left of the door. I wait, but no response. I repeat this process about 2 more times before deciding to just walk in.

"Cutie? It's me Y/N. You in here?"
No answer. I don't think he's home.
I walk around the place and eventually reach what I assumed what the living room. There sat a small f/c box with a gold ribbon and a huge bouquet of flowers.

"Wierd way to propose but yes"

I pick up the flowers and see a little note in it. It read:

He would have lived longer if he just stayed away from what was ours. This is also your fault for going along with him.

Enjoy the present Y/N♡

What? What?? I feel uneasy and my eyes dart to the box. I grab and immediately open it. My heart stops and my stomach drops. My hand shake and I feel my eyes start to water. Inside was a lock of Cuties hair and both of his gouged out eyes.

"Holy shit"

Poor cute waiter boy. He ain't deserve that:( oh well, I'm back. I've somehow gathered the strength to write again. Did my darlings miss me??? I hope so lol. Like always tell me what you think in the comments:) PS: don't mind any grammar/spelling mistakes, I'm so drained😭