Chapter 16

I had posted a message about whether or not I would take my stories down and rework them. I feel like they have that certain "Umf" missing. I am still thinking about it so I will keep readers updated.

As you can see I have changed my username. Just wanted to point that out so you don't be wondering where in the heck is morenita lol. I am a Scandal fan. I think Tony Goldwyn should marry me and we have little Ghost/Tarzan/Fitz babies... hahaha!!

This chapter is dedicated to @maryhall9862

Enjoy!

What in the heck was going on? Kyle started shaking and Danilo's eyes were black where everyone could see.

"Danilo what's going on?" I began to get a little worried.

"Marking your territory where you don't belong, dog? I didn't realize the full moon was so close."

Kyle looked at him and smiled.

"Oh I'm sorry, I have much higher standards, and I don't mark where fangs have been." He said glancing at me.

Was that an insult to me? How dare him! Son of a....

"Since you two want to have a pissing contest go right ahead! As for you," I said pointing at Kyle, "His fangs have been nowhere near me and you should know how to act in the presence of a female you asshole. I thought you were actually a nice guy."

Danilo began to laugh, "Not all dogs are loyal babe."

"Oh you are not off the hook either. I have not completely decided to be yours and here you are like a stalker. I knew I felt as if someone was watching me. That makes me feel like you don't trust me. So both of you can kiss my ass."

"Damn supernaturals." I said more to myself than to anyone else.

I felt that my day was completely ruined so I went straight home. Daisy texted me saying that she had to go eat dinner with her parents and had to cancel so I would be home alone tonight. If it wasn't for the pissing contest earlier I would have invited Danilo over. He is actually beginning to grow on me but he pissed me off.

I went upstairs and took a shower and changed in to my shorts. Since it is still early in the semester I didn't have homework so I decided to start on a good book. I looked at my stash and got a little more depressed. In my collection were Vampire books.

Well reading was a bust. I looked through the rest of my books and came across a romance novel. I guess this was better than vampires.

Just as I was about to crawl up on the couch and get comfortable I heard a knock at my door.

"Get the hell out of here Danilo I am not talking to you." I half yelled across the room. With his super hearing I'm more than sure he could hear me.

*tap tap tap*

I went to open the door and rip him a new butthole when the person standing in front of me clearly wasn't Danilo. I felt my blood run cold.

"Well hello there good looking."

Oh no. It was Mr. Ponytail. I slammed the door in his face but he grabbed the handle and ripped the door off of its hinge.

"I know you didn't think I would give up on you this easily did you? Today is the day that I have come for what I want. So," he took a bottle from behind his back and a lighter in the other hand and was about to light it on fire. "If you don't come out willingly I will come in to get you."

I had my cell phone in my back pocket. I know I was upset with Danilo but I actually needed him right now. I slowly eased it out of my pocket and began to unlock it.

"Calling Mr. Lover are we? Not this time doll." His eyes turned black as he lit the rag hanging out of the bottle on fire and threw it against the house. He used his speed to light various ones and throw them into my house.

The house began to go up in flames. Danilo. I called his number as the smoke began to fill the air.

"Raven? Baby I am so sorry about... Raven who is there?"

I began to answer when smoke began to fill my lungs and I began to cough. I looked around for Mr. Ponytail but I didn't see him anywhere.

More and more began of my house began to burn. All of my belongings began to go up on flames. The only thing I could think of was, I can't go back and stay with my dad.

I was afraid to walk out the door for just in case he was out there. The smoke was too much. I coughed and coughed and coughed a little more. If I ever become a vampire I hope that I will be able to kill Mr. Ponytail myself for ruining my life.

Just as I was about to make a run for the door a beam fell on my leg. "Oh come on!" I had no doubt in my mind that it was crushed.

The pain was excruciating. I couldn't take it anymore and everything was beginning to go dark. Just as I was about to pass out, I heard a voice. "Stay with me baby, I've got you."