Chapter 34

WOW!! I'm sorry that it has been so long since I have updated. I am shocked that I have had this many readers!! You guys are amazing and I love you all!! Thank you for reading, voting and commenting. I try to respond to you all but it is getting out of hand so please be patient with me.

Ok so, this chapter is dedicated to IsabelHaun , andrea19kala , athenadeath , SeRenityRuth1 , and whispers2u

My brother pounced on me and bare his teeth to me. I couldn't believe she would win again. Of course I had the power to snap him like a twig in the blink of an eye but he was my brother. I was there for him when no one else was.

I love you Rae. I heard his sweet voice in my mind.

I love you too Jakey.

Jake let out a roar as he bit his tongue and smeared the blood all over my neck and face.

He stood up and slowly began to revert back to his human self.

I could hear my mother applauding. How could she be so evil? Does power really do this to you?

Here she comes Rae. Don't move.

"Jake, I'm so proud of you" she said in a calm and evil tone. "I knew you loved me." I heard her footstep move a little closer to me. I listened in on her thoughts.

Poor bastard child. I no longer have any use for him. Now I can have the ultimate power.

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw her pull a dagger from her back pocket. With Jake's back turned she hung the dagger high over his head and just when she began to bring it down and stab him in the back I stood in one swift movement and grabbed her by the throat.

I could see the fear in her eyes at that moment. I turned to look at Jake and I knew he wanted to take part in this.

"You are werewolf and she is vampire, would you like the first bite?" I felt the rage pour through my veins. It does feel good to have the upper hand.

Amore...

I turned to my lover and listened in.

Mi amore, are you sure this is what you want? She will never be able to harm you. You have taken everything away from her. The best way to get her back is to make her slowly pay. You have the power to do it.

He was right. She was immortal. What better way to make her pay than with the rest of her life.

Jake came to her and was about to take a bite out of her to infect her with werewolf venom when I stopped him.

"No Jake."

He looked at me confused.

"She will be your foot servant. She will pay for the rest of her life for what she has done to us." I slowly lowered her to the ground.

I looked her in the eye and spoke to her slowly. "I would love to kill you but I am not. You will live the rest of your days as a nobody. Daisy will strip you of all of your powers, a protection spell will be placed around this castle and you will stay here with your dead mate. Danilo and I will move in here and you will be our peasant."

I turned to Jake and he had a smile on his face. "Is that ok with you?"

Jake silently walked over to my mother with a smile on his face.

"I hate the day that I had ever gave birth to you both. I will find a way out of whatever you do to me and when I do, I will come to finish off your father and both of you."

Jake engulfed her into a big hug. I was a bittersweet moment.

I turned to Danilo again and his eyes were going back to normal.

"Abre"

In the blink of an eye, Danilo almost devoured my face. As soon as he let me go I said, "Looks like someone needs some loving." I said with a giggle.

I love my mate. I am so happy to be his and he be mine.

While in our romantic bliss I heard a blood curdling scream. I turned to look at my mother's arms and legs kicking and waving frantically in the air.

Jake then let her go to reveal that he had bit her and infected her.

"Jake, what did you do?"

"I'm sorry Rae, to let her live was just too kind." He walked up the stairs and passed through the doors and out of sight.

I turned and listened to my mother's thoughts.

Raven, I know that I have no right to ask for anything, but can I please die next to your father?

I guess dying will change a person. I thought she didn't care anything for him.

"I know that I have made a mess of things but I really did like him so please Raven." She said coughing.

I picked her up and in one swift movement I took her upstairs and laid her next to my father. I searched Daisy's mind for the awakening spell.

"Despierta colli"

Slowly my dad began to stir. He opened his eyes and stretched out his arms as if just awaking from a well needed nap.

He turned to look to his left and almost jumped out of his skin.

"Hi." She said with a cough. She was getting weaker by the second. Within a few minutes she would be dead.

She couldn't hurt him so I thought I would give him and her a few minutes because I knew she was saying goodbye.