Chapter 18

Another update for you guys. I hope that you are enjoying the story thus far. Please by all means share the story and vote. I am trying to keep up with the votes and comments so that I can dedicate.

This chapter is dedicated to... @sschuster7 thank you so much for commenting and voting.

"The moment I have been waiting for since the day that I caught you." He leaned into me and inhaled. Inhaled? Oh no! I need a shower right? I mean I was pulled out of a burning house.

Of course he transported us into the bathroom with his super speed. "We can get started in here... and finish in there." Wow he was sexy. I can't believe I was about to give up the goods.

Just as I had shimmied out of the last of the barrier from being completely exposed he began to undress. After taking off his boxers I was completely in shock. How in the hell is that gonna fit in here? There is no way!

"Trust me baby, he will fit." Those six words turned me on even more. How is it that this sexy man could be mine? I just don't understand.

After our shower he laid me down on the bed and blindfolded me. I felt a breeze and heard a commotion and after about ten seconds I could smell lavender. It couldn't be his pheromones because it gave off a different scent.

He took off the blindfold and the room was lit with candles. How sexy and romantic.

"Thought I would set the mood." He said with a side grin.

He climbed on top of me and began to inhale again and I him. So this is what it's like to be wanted.

Slowly he began to kiss my neck but made sure not to linger too long and he headed south kissing my breasts and massaging them.

A tiny moan escaped my lips as he grabbed them into both of his hands. Just when I thought I was going to lose my mind from this torturous please his kisses began to trail even more south.

"Perfect waist and stomach. I can't wait for you to birth my children."

I giggled, "Well let's hope it's not too soon." I wanted to enjoy him for as long as I could.

When he reached my sex he stopped and inhaled slowly and deeply. I looked down at him and his eyes had turned red and he was trembling.

"Are you ok? Is something wrong?" I thought that when a girl had sex for the first time that the guy was all like "Let's skip the kissing and romancing and lets screw."

"I'm fine. I just can't believe this is finally happening. Just so you know, before we actually do this your feelings for me will deepen and you will feel connected to me... like a... wife."

What? That isn't bad. I mean people think of marriage to be the worst thing in the world right?

Without saying a word I opened my legs to him. That should be all of the confirmation that he needed. I don't want to be alone.

He slowly eased down to my sex while maintaining eye contact and stuck out his tongue and... licked. He licked me as if I were his favorite desert. Mmmm the wonderful sensation that ran through my entire body was beyond celestial.

He licked again and I moaned. While thinking he would lick again he completely surprised me and latched onto my clitoris and began to suck.

"AHHHHH!" my eyes rolled back into my skull and it felt amazing. The sensation was building. It was first a slight pleasurable tingle that began to grow and grow until I couldn't tell which was up and which down nor what my name was.

There was one name that I did know. As the sensation began to get stronger I dug my fingers into the bed and embraced my first orgasm. "DAAANNNIILLLOOOOOOO!"

His name was my undoing. I screamed, I groaned, I moaned, I even felt as if I was losing control of my vocal cords and I was singing some weird throat singing.

When I came down from my high I opened my eyes and looked at Danilo. He was shaking and his fangs were showing.

I raised up off of the bed and kissed him. The kiss began to deepen and without trying he nicked me. I looked at him and his tongue glided over his fang but there was no blood. I could touched my lip to see a faint red on my fingertip.

I licked the cut and went in for another kiss. Something in him clicked because before I knew it I was pinned down to the bed.

"Don't ever tempt me with your blood. Ever."

I nodded, "I want to feel all of you."

I could feel the tip of him at my entrance. I thought I would come from the small contact but I didn't.

He slowly eased himself inside of me and when I thought he couldn't fit anymore he buried himself a little deeper.

"Oh my gosh!" a single tear fell down my cheek. This hurt like a motherfucker! How do people do this all of the time?

"The pain will subside, the more I move the better it will feel." He was so gentle with me, kissing my tear and telling me he loved me.

"Ok, this really hurts but I want you to make me cum long and hard."

He kissed the corner of my lips and began to move. I swear it was like part of an innitation because it really did begin to feel good. He had to be a pro at this because it was like he hit every spot at the same time.

He growled and it was sexy as hell.

Harder and faster. Harder and faster.

I began to feel this overwhelming feeling building up inside of me that was a bit different than the clitoral climax.

This was it.

"Baby I am about to cuummmmmm!" harder and faster. Here it is. The feeling that I wanted to feel since my first boyfriend.

Just as I climaxed, Danilo let out a very fierce growl and then he sunk his fangs into my neck.

The bite felt like a drug going into me. I wanted more. His fangs felt so good. Much better than I could ever imagine.

He raised up I could tell that he was basking in the same euphoria that I was.

Finally he pricked his finger with his fang and patted the bite marks with his blood.

"Mmmm. Damn that feels good." Seems as I have become quite the potty mouth.

He laughed, "Now you are mine." He laid down beside me and held me in his arms. I know it sounds cliché but I was actually beginning to drift off to sleep.

Just before the darkness consumed me I heard him say, "I love you Raven. I will always love you." And as of my lips own accord I opened my mouth and said, "I love you too Danilo."

The darkness consumed me.