Chapter 28

WOW!! Another update!! I think it's gonna snow or something. lol Ok after this update I'm not sure when I will be able to update again. I have an exam coming up.

So, this chapter is dedicated to... sschuster7

Also go and check out her new story, "His Love, Her Saviour" She is a real sweetheart!!

Love you guys!

MC

I don't know for how long I was out. Before opening my eyes I could hear someone fidgeting, someone's heartbeat. A human. I took in a deep breath and froze. I know of only one person that smells like this.

I opened my eyes to see my dad pulling at the ties around his wrist. I look around the room we were in. For my mother to want me dead she sure did have taste. We were in a room that I would dream that rich people could afford. Well she is a queen therefore I am sure she is very well off. Not for long.

I stood in a flash. I looked down to notice my wrists tangled in silver. What the hell was that for?

Danilo. Where is he?

I began to feel a wave of panic.

Amore. Are you ok? Where are you? I came home and you were not here, I went to your father's house and the door was wide open and no one was there. I picked up a scent of... the queen.

I couldn't imagine what it would feel like to be in his shoes.

I'm ok. My father is here with me. Olivia has taken us but I don't know where we are. I was knocked unconscious and I woke up to silver around my wrists.

I felt him panic even more.

Silver? You will need blood to heal. I need to get to you but I don't know the first thing to do.

Heal? What do you mean heal? I'm perfectly fine.

I went to my father and untied him. "Dad, Where are we? Are you ok?"

"I'm ok honey. I am so sorry I couldn't do anything. I felt completely helpless. Only thing I could do was look at you. It was like I heard your voice... in my head." He said confused while pointing to his temple.

This was confirmation that I was stronger than my mother. I could override her commands and I could speak telepathically to anyone.

Silver weakens vampires, Amore. I could feel his heart breaking. He was very worried about me. I sent him waves of love and reassurance to ease his nerves.

Can you feel that baby? I'm ok. The silver didn't do anything to me. I love you, now I have to put an end to this woman. Stay where you are until I need you ok.

After that I tuned him out. "Dad, Where is Jake?"

The sound of Jake's name made him hang his head. "Honey, there is something I need to tell you about my side of the family."

"Dad, we don't have time for a history lesson. I need to find my brother. I need you to stay here while I go look for him."

I didn't wait for him to answer. I had only one thought in my mind and that was to find Olivia.

**

I opened the door and I was in a long dark hall. What is this place? At the end of the hall there was a window. In a flash I was at the window. Gotta admit these powers do come and handy and saves time.

When I looked out I saw trees. This must mean we are not at any kind of resort but more like in a mansion of some kind. It must be her home.

I followed the wall until I came to a grand staircase. I took each step as slowly and quietly as possible. I didn't want anyone to know that I was awake.

At the end of the staircase I could hear people talking. I slowly walked over to a set of double doors and listened closely.

"She is already vampire. That means she is more powerful than you and not only that, she has mated so that means the end for me too."

"I know. She hasn't been vampire for long so she wouldn't know what all she is capable of or the fact that I want her dead. As long as she thinks she is weaker than me that should give me the upper hand on ending her."

"And the boy?" the man asked.

"Well, he is my child." For a second she sounded as if she gave a damn. "He has done nothing wrong and he will not turn unless he is made to be one of us."

"And her father?"

"I will kill him myself."

No! Not my father. Not the only person in the world that has meant something to me. Even though I am stronger than she is I don't know what she is capable of.

"What are my options?" My mother asked.

"Well," a young voice answered, "I have been working on a spell," I know that voice, "That should triple your powers. All you have to do is drink this potion."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Was she consorting with a... witch?

Just as I was about to turn and go back to get my father to get us the heck out of here the door opened.

"Hello Raven."

My heart felt like it was choking me and shattering all at the same time. I couldn't believe my eyes. How could this be? All of this time she has been working with her?

"Daisy?"