02

Leoni grunted in annoyance as he looked down over the seemingly never-ending deep dent that had shown the past presence of Gojo's technique, wiping anything coming in its way. The four other students had long gone back to the school, letting him fight against the curse, but Gojo had to get in the fight, much to Leoni's annoyance. He was starting to actually enjoy this fight and Gojo had to finish it for him. And with this destructive attack, no way to find out if the curse had been exorcised or not, which was frustrating. He hated being in the unknown and uncertainty.

He hated it even if he had been in it his entire life. How amusing.

He guessed he would have to find out another day if this curse was still walking on this earth.

He sheathed his katana back into its scabbard and walked off calmly towards the school now that his business was done here. It had been a long time since he went to Tokyo jujutsu high. The last time, now that he thinks about it more precisely, he wasn't even a student yet. He became a student of this establishment that day, however. He had been assigned a room like every student who had passed the exam of the principal but it was left untouched. He didn't even has step a foot in it yet. It's not that he disliked the school ground or the energy that was surrounding it, he simply felt more at home when he was at his mother's house. He still could feel her presence somehow, and this place was bringing him comfort.

Satoru had taught him for about a year and it was in second year that Leoni focused a lot more on missions, realizing that he would learn much more faster by gaining experience. He hadn't seen Satoru for a year, but the white-haired sorcerer refused to lose contact with him. He was one of his students after all. He was a talented young man and Gojo refused to lose sight of him. He felt more at ease when he knew of the whereabouts of every of the teenager he had taught, present and past.

Surprisingly, he cared a lot for his students, more than someone could think of.

Either way, Leoni would rather quickly go back to his routine. This was his only thought now that he was going down the stairs surrounded by the forest leading towards the school, but also in this case, leading him out of this facility.

"Leoni! I'm so glad to see you!" Said teen stopped in his track as he glanced behind him, expecting his teacher to follow him. Leoni slightly smiled at the sight of his teacher who was a few meters only away from him.

Gojo continued to go down the stairs, his smile never fading away. Once he was at the side of his student, he engulfed him in a bone-crushing hug, making the swordsman gasp for air, hitting the back of Gojo in sign to let him go but the tall idiot couldn't care less.

"You've grown up so much look at you!" Beamed Satoru with the enthusiasm of a young child going to Disney land. While for Leoni, he was trying his best to still breathe while still being crushed to death by Gojo, seemingly not noticing his obvious struggle.

"I thought I would never see you ever again!-"

"Satoru...let me go!" Breathlessly shouted the third year as he tapped on Gojo's shoulders, trying to signal him to let go or he would be hugging a corpse soon.

"Oh, sorry about that!" Laughed Gojo, finally letting him go, much to Leoni's relief, he seriously thought that he was going to see his mother in the following seconds. The white-haired sorcerer wrapped his left arm around the shoulders of Leoni, laughing loudly as he started to go down the stairs with the third year, going out of jujutsu high.

"Let's go eat something, my treat!" Cheerfully announced the white-haired sorcerer, making his student sigh softly at the statement.

"You don't have to..."