022💖

Megan knew how she was having Tom's baby. She knew how it was complicated. Especially with her father. She knew how he had messed with her head a lot. And she hated it.

She knew that Michael wasn't the amazing father he made himself out to be. He was vile. And he was a monster.

But no one ever saw that. No one ever saw what he was like behind closed doors.

Megan knew how she had been staying with Tom. But she was worried about her sister. She hasn't seen in her a few days and she was worried.

She knew Grace. And she knew what she was like. She would disappear if she felt like she was scared. Or when she had done something.

All she knew was that her whole family was just a complete and utter mess. And she didn't know how much more she could cope with.

When she woke that morning, she saw Tom walking in. He smiled. "Hey. Are you okay? You don't look yourself."

"Apart from the fact I'm going to burst? I'm good. Just tired. And had enough of needing to pee every fifteen minutes," Megan said as she looked to him.

Tom nodded. He smiled and sat on the bed. "It will all be worth it when our baby is here."

"I know. I can't wait. But I'm not looking forward to pushing. I've heard that can be a right bitch," Megan said.

Tom shrugged. "I wouldn't know. I've never had to deliver a baby out of there."

"Cause you don't have a there. You have a very very nice dick," Megan stated as though it were obvious.

Tom smirked and kissed her. He looked to her. "You are amazing. Did anyone ever tell you that?"

"It's been mentioned once or twice."

***
Megan went into school. She saw Grace and walked over. "Where the hell have you been?" She asked.

Grace sighed. "I had to get away. I couldn't stay here. I just... I had to get away. Don't be mad at me. Don't hate me. Just... i couldn't do it."

Megan pulled her into an hug. She held her close. "I was so worried about you Gracie. I thought that you were hurt," she said.

Grace smiled. "No. I'm fine. I stayed at Max's. He told me to stay there. And he would cover for me," she told her.

***
Megan was sitting in the common room. She looked up as Sian walked in. "I see you're here today. Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine. I'm just tired."

Sian sat down and looked to her. She sighed. "I want you and I to be okay."

"Never going to happen. Leave me alone please," Megan said. She wasn't in the mood to deal with it all.

She knew she just wanted to focus on her unborn baby. And making it work with Tom.

***
Megan walked along the corridors. She saw Grace who was arguing with Michael. She walked over. "What's going on?" She asked.

"I want to know where your sister has been. And she won't tell me," Michael said.

Megan rolled her eyes. She looked to him. "You don't deserve to know. You're not father of the year," she said as she walked off.

But how long could she put up with Michael and the toxic of the family she had?