03💖

Megan sat in her room and sighed to herself as grace walked in. Grace sat on Megan's bed and smirked to her as Megan started to get ready for school. Grace rolled her eyes as she sat on her sisters dirty clothes that was on the bed "your filthy, don't you know how to clean" grace said as Megan looked to her and rolled her eyes "no, I don't have a mother remember" Megan said as grace looked to her and chuckled. She knew Megan was right, they did have a mother but she was never there. She didn't raise them. Grace sighed as she placed Megan's dirty clothes on the side and looked to Megan as she stood curling her hair. Grace leant against the wall and looked to her sister and smirked "so what exactly is going on with you then?" Grace asked as Megan looked to her and smirked "I'm going to make our father pay" she said as grace looked to her and raised an eye brown. "And how are you going to do that" "easily, I'm going to seduce his deputy and I don't mean our mother" Megan said.

Grace looked to Megan and smirked. She knew once her sister got something into her head that there was no changing her mind and she knew this was a good idea but she wasn't so sure "and he wants you?" Grace asked as Megan rolled her eyes "of curse he does, why wouldn't he. Besides it's not like I'm going to marry him I'm just going to sleep with him maybe daddy dearest might actually notice" Megan said as grace looked to her and sighed. She wasn't so sure of Megan's plan "I'm worried, just promise me you will be careful. I don't want you to get hurt" grace said as Megan looked to her and smiled "don't worry it's all going to be okay" Megan said.

***

Later that day, Megan got to school as she saw Maddie. Megan couldn't stand her, she was driving her insane. "Your a brat" Megan said as maddie smirked to her "least my mum wants me, unlike you two" maddie said as Megan looked to her and smirked before she walked over to maddie and punched her as the two girls started to fight, grace looked to them and smirked as she started to cheer her sister on as Sian walked down the hall "oi" she yelled as she pulled them apart "enough, my office now" Sian said to Megan who frowned "you would choose her side" Megan said as she grabbed her back and walked off to the office.

Megan looked to Sian and rolled her eyes "what the hell are you playing at" Sian asked as Megan rolled her eyes "she asked for it acting like she runs the place, besides why don't you care. You walked out on me" "don't bring that up again Megan" "why not? You walked out on your kids and choose his kids, don't act like you care. If you cared then you wouldn't of done this" Megan spat as Tom walked in and looked to them "sorry, am I interrupting" tom asked "no, I'm done. She's not my mother, she's no one" Megan spat as she walked out of the room.

***

Later that day, Megan sat on the common room. She was upset. Tom walked into the room and looked to her and smiled "are you okay?" He asked as she looked to him and nodded "I'm fine" she said as he grabbed her arm and smiled "you can talk to me, I'm here" he said as she looked to him and smiled. She looked to him and smirked before she leant in and kissed him. Tom froze for a moment before he started to kiss her back. Megan smirked into the kiss knowing she would get him, she always got what she wanted.