01💖

Megan groaned to herself as her alarm went off. She sat up and rubbed her tired eyes and yawned. Megan was starting her new school at Waterloo road. She was annoyed over the fact that her father was going to be her head and was going to try control her life at school as well as at home. Megan stood up and walked into the bathroom and smiled as she saw her twin sister grace, who was brushing her teeth. Megan smirked as she grabbed her toothbrush. The two sister were close, they had gotten a lot closer in the last few years. Their mum had walked out on them and they had recently learned she had gotten remarried. Megan couldn't help but feel resentful towards her mother. "I can't believe we have to start another school, all because our father got stabbed" Megan said as grace looked to her and smirked "he almost died meg" grace said as Megan shrugged "not like it would matter, we look after each other all he does is yell at us" Megan said.

Megan and grace got to school and stood in the yard. They looked to see Michaels car who was already in. "I don't believe it" grace said as they saw a car pull up. Megan frowned as she saw Michael walk out of the school only to greet their mother, he woman who abandoned them "she had got a nerf" Megan said as she stormed over as grace followed her "Megan no" Michael said as he stood in front of her and stopped her "you walk out on us. For why? For him? You call yourself a mother, your a cow" Megan spat as grace looked to her and smirked as she followed Megan into the school as she stormed off. Both girls both angry over being abandoned.

***

Later that day, Megan and grace stood in the hallway. They watched as Michael walked down the hall with max and tom. Megan looked to tom and smirked. She knew Michael thought tom was a good guy and wanted him as his new deputy but Megan knew it would annoy Michael and get the attention that she hadn't had since Sian walked out. Megan has a plan and it involved getting tom Clarkson into her bed. "I want him" Megan said as grace looked to her and chuckled "who?" "Clarkson. I want him in my bed, naked and I'm going to get him" Megan said as grace looked to her and smirked. She knew Megan was determined and would get what she wanted.

Later that day, Megan and grace stood in the hall. They were bunking off of grantlys class. Megan walked into the common room and smirked as she saw tom "hello sir, you looking very hot" Megan teased as tom looked to her. He tried not to smirk but he couldn't stop looking at her "and why aren't you both in class" tom asked "budget is boring" grace said as Megan looked to her twin and chuckled "mr byrnes office now" tom said as Megan looked to him and rolled her eyes "my father don't scare me" Megan said as Tom lead them to Michaels office.

***

Megan and grace stood in michaels office as he looked to the both of them "what is this? Huh. I thought this was a new start for both of you, you need to grow up" Michael said "that's rich, coming from you" grace said "what does that mean?" "It means, you brought her here. And you didn't tell us, you said no more lies and secrets and guess what your doing it again. You don't care about us and you never will" Megan spat as he looked to her "your both grounded, until further notice. Now cooler" Michael said as Megan rolled her eyes "go to hell" she spat as she walked out of the office bowing to get tom Clarkson in her bed if it was the last thing she did.