024💖

Megan knew how things with Michael were getting worse. She knew she couldn't have a relationship with her dad. Not when he was acting vile.

He was the reason her sister was planning on moving to London. She didn't want her sister to move. But she wanted her to be happy.

Tom was her rock. He had been there for her. And she somehow needed to make it up to him. She wouldn't have coped with all that had happened if she didn't have him.

Things were hard for her. She just wanted her life to work out. But it seemed impossible. The relationship she had with her dad wouldn't change.

He wouldn't change. And Megan felt lonely. She didn't have anyone apart from Tom and Grace.

All she knew was that things had become a lot harder for her. And she just wanted it to be how it used to be.

Megan moaned as Tom pulled out of her. He smiled. "You okay?" He asked.

Megan nodded. She cuddled into him and sighed. "I'm okay. I don't want my sister to go. But if she's happier then I want her to be happy," she said.

Tom kissed her. He smiled. "I don't think she'll be going. She's been arguing with Max."

"I'll go make some coffee. Figured we need the boost. You took it out of me this morning,"Megan said as she climbed out of bed.

Tom frowned. He was worried about Megan. He knew all she had been through an awful lot. And she was only young.

Deep down Tom felt as though he had taken advantage of her. But he knew that wasn't the case at all.

Megan wanted to be with him. And he wanted to be with her.

Megan came back in a few moments later. "Do you want some breakfast? I'm feeling hungry. So figured that you and I could eat together."

Tom nodded. He smiled. "I love you Megan."

"Love you too."

***
Megan and Tom went into Waterloo Road. Tom kissed her and walked off. Megan walked over to Grace and smiled. "How's the move to London going?" She asked.

Grace turned to her and sighed. "It's not happening. I can't leave you. You're my sister and my best friend. I can't leave you. Max isn't going either. He wants to get rid of dad."

Megan smiled. She was happy her sister wasn't going anywhere. "Well I'm glad you're staying. Wouldn't be the same without you," she said.

Grace took her hand and smiled. "You're not getting rid of me. We're in this for the long haul," she said.

Megan hugged her. Just thankful she wasn't going to have to deal with everything that had happened on her own.

***
Megan was in the common room. She looked up as Michael walked in. She rolled her eyes. "Dad. I'm not in the mood," she said as she looked away from him.

Michael glared. "What's this about you and Grace? I heard you're both planning on reporting me for abuse," he said.

"No?"

Michael looked to her. "If you even think of crossing me, I will make sure you are booted from this school," he said.

Megan frowned. But who had told Michael a lie like that?