02💖

Megan sighed to herself as she stood from the car. She looked to see sian and jez and looked to them and glared. Megan was pissed as she saw her mother playing happy families with jez while she forgot all about her and grace "best behaviour both of you" Michael said as Megan looked to him and rolled her eyes "whatever" she said as she walked off "Megan" he called as she continued to ignore him just as grace walked after her and smirked "so, what are you up too?" Grace asked as Megan looked to her and smirked "who says that I am up to something?" Megan smirked as Grace looked to her and rolled her eyes "I'm your twins sister, I know you" grace said as Megan looked to her and smirked "if our parents aren't going to pay attention of us then I say we make them" Megan said as grace looked to her and smirked.

Megan and grace walked into the hall and sighed as they looked to the sign up day for courses and sighed. She looked across and sighed. Megan looked to Tom and smirked as they made eye contact. Megan knew that she wanted him "you may be my sister and I love you and that but your a slag" grace as Megan smirked "I know" she said as the door of the hall opened as maddie and Zack walked in and other to jez "nice to see you dad" maddie said as Megan and grace frowned as they walked over to Sian "so this is the slag you left us for?" Maddie asked as Megan looked to her and frowned "says the little slapped" "and who are you" maddie asked acting high and lightly "her daughter now back off" Megan "says it all really" Maddie said as she went to go for Megan as the two girls started to fight as grace grabbed her hair and pulled her off of Megan "cooler, you two now" Michael said to his daughter as Megan rolled her eyes and walked off.

***

Later that day, Tom walked into the cooler. It was just the two of them. Grace had left earlier. Tom looked to her and smiled "so want to tell me what is going on with you?"  He asked as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "you wouldn't believe me if I told you sir" she said as she sat against the desk. Tom walked over to her and smiled "your a good kid Megan, don't let your parents ruin it. I know their the reason for all of this" tom said as she looked to him and smiled as she took a step towards him and leant in and kissed him. Tom froze for a moment before kissing her back.

***

Later that day, Megan stood in Michael's office and sighed as he walked in and slammed the door causing her to jump "sit down" he said as she looked to him and sighed "what the hell was that today" he asked as she rolled her eyes "what was what?" She asked "don't play dump Megan, you know what I mean the fighting your mother is mortified Maddie called her a home wrecker and everything" he said as Megan looked to him and rolled her eyes "because it's all about her, don't you see how it makes us look Maddie is a brat and I'm not apologising" "you'll apologise to your mother" Michael said "no, I won't. She wants to play happy families with jez and his kids fine but she should of finished the one she started in the first place" Megan said as she walked off "Megan" Michael yelled as Megan continued to walk off ignoring him.