ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ

ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ

They're useful. They will be. Something draws me to them though. I cannot tell such feelings. I've only felt such urges to eat living creatures, but never have I felt the need to be..attracted to something like them.

I felt broken. I can't tell if I am. Will the Dark Lord forgive me for such? I do not know, all I know is that I wish to keep that small being to myself. Perhaps..I can make them become the parent of my eggs..

Hah, never never will I do such a thing. Unless it's autumn. But it is highly doubtful. The rain was pouring. I was getting soaked but yet I was still on the move to kill that archivist.

I was searching for the train, for that man until something came into vision. The same exact person I spoke with. I whistled and headed towards them. They took notice and began to sprint.

"I see we meet again.." I stated, they tumbled on the track and a light began to show from up front. The only thing I did was pick up the human and throw them out of the way.

The train hit me and I was sent rolling behind the train. Snarling I chased after it.

ʏᴏᴜ

I was flabbergastered by what just happened. Did Charles just save me? I was too confused and yet I forgot what I was doing. I tried to get up but my body felt exhusted, so I lay there on the ground as the rain poured.

I hear gunshots being fired and Charles. It lingered in my mind about this. If he really is a monster why didn't he just save himself?

Mm. Maybe soon enough I can actually speak to him without fear in the atmosphere. I felt more drowsy and began to pass out.

I then woke up in a cave. I flinched and sat up. "Easy there. You're safe." Charles crawled out from a tunnel. "You pass out on the grass. It was pouring and I didn't want my meal sick." "Meal!?" He burst out in laughter. "Relax, I won't actually eat ya."

"I just want answers." He glanced at me. I stared, "Answers?.. For what?.." "Why am I like this? Why do I not want to..hurt you?" He snarled as he went upto me.

ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ

Did they put me under some kind of holy spell? I don't know. "Well?" They flinched, "I- I don't understand?" "Hm.." "..Why exactly did you save me?"

"..That archivist is your father. Correct?" I asked, they nod and slowly scoot away from me. "Just because I save you from being ran over doesn't mean I'm a nice monster."

"I kmow, I know." They looked away. There was whistling in one of the tunnels. God damn those weirdos. I picked up the human and just climbed my way out.

They were trembling and just clutched onto me. I got out and just went to the deep forest. "What's your name." I looked at them. "Y- Y/N." "Nice to meet you Y/N. You already recognize me." I placed the human down. Y/N looked around then looked at me.

"Why did we leave?" They asked, "There's some weird people who have some masks and they praise me as some god. They only bother me." I answered, soon enough I began to get hungry and looked at Y/N. I grinned and crawled towards them.

"..Thank you."

"What?" I stopped, "Thank you for at least saving my ass at least twice." I blinked and attempted to look for something to change the subject. "Er.. You have any snacks? Y/N?" I asked, they looked at me in the most unamused way. "If you're hungry then just eat me." "What? No, you just thanked me for saving you."

"True, then what now?" They sighed and looked around. "..Is there still any animals here?" I shrugged. "Of course you don't know." "Look I'll just go back and eat that cultist. "Sacrifice"." I said, quoting the last part. They giggled.

"Well okay..Er...I'll just...stay here." I stared, "I'll save you a piece." "Ah? NO NO NO- i'm not going cannibal-" Y/N waved their hands around. "Alright, you're loss tiny."