𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔

Karma glared at the boy sprawled out on the floor below him with a trail of drool on his face

Karma glared at the boy sprawled out on the floor below him with a trail of drool on his face. After he and Stiles had ditched the rest of the pack to make out in Stiles' car, Scott decided to go home with Stiles so they could do 'research'. One can guess how Karma felt about this arrangement. Karma, being his bitchy self, refused to leave Stiles's side the whole night until the human fell asleep with Scott following shortly after. It was nice cuddling with Stiles for a while, but he needed clothes for school the next morning and didn't plan on wearing one of Stiles's flannels.

"Stiles," Karma whispered into the human's ear but he remained unresponsive. "Stiles," he tried again but suddenly grew impatient and bit Stiles's ear. Stiles screamed himself awake while looking around frantically and clutching his ear.

"Karma!" Stiles gasped offendedly at the grinning god. "What the hell?" he wondered out loud laying backward on his bed so Karma could straddle his waist. He didn't know when he moved to the bed but he was almost 100% sure Karma was the one who placed him there.

Karma settled comfortably on his lap, gently placing his head on Stiles's chest so he could look at his face. "You should get used to me biting you," Karma smirked at Stiles's red cheeks.

"The full moon is tomorrow, right?" Stiles asked anxiously. He couldn't help but be nervous about the whole situation. I mean, how often is it that your boyfriend needs to drink your blood to survive? Pretty fucking rare. Stiles trusted Karma--more than he probably should--but what if he drank too much blood? Or not enough and Karma got sick again? Then it would be all Stiles's fault.

Karma watched Stiles's mind wander and listened to all his anxious thoughts with a sad face. He knew he would never hurt Stiles and he was sure Stiles agreed but this was his anxiety talking. Karma huffed determinedly, shuffling up Stiles's lap effectively gaining the human's attention. The god kissed Stiles's lips eagerly before trailing his lips down his neck.

Stiles's eyes fluttered closed, pleasure thrumming through him, electrifying his body. What if something bad happened? Karma sucked a sensitive part of Stiles's neck making the human inhale sharply. "Stop thinking," Karma whispered into his boyfriend's ear. Stiles took his advice and let Karma distract him.

After a few minutes, they were kissing hungrily and Stiles stopped thinking altogether. All he could think was holy fuck this is my boyfriend as Karma ground against him, over and over and over. "Stiles..." it was a breathy whisper Karma released but Stiles still managed to hear it. Karma stopping abruptly while making out had never happened before, usually, Stiles had to pry the god off of him, literally. "Your dad is walking up the stairs." Stiles's eyes widened considerably before he threw his head backward banging it against the wall.

Karma hissed in protest holding the human's head in his hands preventing him from hurting himself any longer. "I'm going to climb out your window now," he kissed Stiles quickly before jumping on Scott's chest scaring him awake. "Bye, mon amour." Karma winked hopping out of his boyfriend's window.