𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒔

Karma walked into the boy's locker room, his face scrunched in disgust

Karma walked into the boy's locker room, his face scrunched in disgust. He knew humans smelt gross but locker rooms were a whole other level, especially this one. There were so many dogs in one place that the bad smell was pungent. He made his way around the room with no trouble from anyone since almost everyone knew to stay out of his way. Karma was indifferent about having an angry reputation, it made his sweet moments more savory.

Though he would rather have no reputation at all.

When he finally found him he tried to hold in a laugh at the topic of conversation. "Okay, was he, like... could he have been a virgin, maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?" Karma shook his head at his boyfriend, slowly approaching.

"No, definitely not-- Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." Scott replied sarcastically but Stiles remained unamused.

"No, I don't know if he was a virgin..." he trailed off before a thought suddenly struck him "And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

Stiles's eye twitched in annoyance as he glared at his best friend. "Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott! And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life! Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" he ranted hysterically, giving his full attention to his best friend.

Karma slammed the boy's locker shut before replying. "You could have just asked, mon amour," Stiles's eyes widened as Scott laughed at his friend.

"Really? Like right now?" the human muttered knowing that Karma always found ways to surprise him.

"Well, not in front of everyone, Come to my place at 9," he laughed cheekily before leaning up to Stiles's ear "You know I like to bite." he laughed biting Stiles's ear playfully as the human inhaled tightly.

"Oh my god, are you joking?" Stiles muttered, lowering himself on a bench so he could lean his head against Karma's hip.

"Kind of, we can't do anything like that until we heal from, ya'know, but I'm not opposed on a regular day" the god explained shortly trying his best to not embarrass Stiles in front of his friends by explicitly saying too much pleasure could render them both exhausted, physically and mentally.

Scott looked at his best friend with a small smile knowing that Stiles deserved to finally have a chance at love. "Hello, Scott," Karma asked monotonically but not unkindly. He didn't want his boyfriend's best friend to hate him but he also didn't want Scott to think he liked him.

"Hi, Karma, it's nice to officially meet you because Stiles talks about you all the time." Karma and Scott shared a smirk as Stiles groaned against Karma's hip but the god just tousled his hair.