Chapter 1 the grill and deadlier part 1

intro:

Starring:

Team Our World of Alliance Defense

Azur Lane

GuP

Team Fortress 2

Helluva Boss

Call of Duty

Pokemon

TitanFall 2

Avatar Movie

Hazbin Hotel

SMG4

Team Union Academy

Azur Lane

RWBY

Haifuri

Star Wars

Star Trek

Galaxy Railways

Thomas and Friends

MHA

Loud House

Episode 1:

Grill and Deadlier

At Our World of Alliance Defense base

Meanwhile at Captain rex and Hudson's lab and engine room

Captain rex was sleeping lazy while Mike Hudson was ejecting himself with not Medicine vaccine.

Captain rex: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Mike Hudson: Zat was not medicine... *fainted*

He fainted himself with not medicine. Meanwhile, in his Mind, he shows the memories that their fought Against Union Academy in the Death battle tournament.

Blu Pyro: Mmmmmrppph *Mike wakes up*

Then it shows Paul parker tell Mike to be followed him into the battle.

Paul: Follow me doctor...

Then it shows Andy the sniper along with Adrian but Doc/DL disguise himself as Adrian while Mike was slowly dying.

Andy: Stay with me Mike

Then any various like his team was injured or attack and then finally, the Union Academy won the tournament.

In nowhere in the portal reference of Star Trek

Mike Hudson floating in the dimension and the voice calling him...

Voice #1: Build a grill.

Voice #2: Build a grill.

Voice #3: Build a grill.

Mike: Ja...

In real World

He noticed he got medicine on the rooftop of Union Academy.

Mike: Oh...

Inside the Union Academy from outside the Academy, Mike fell off and was luckily okay since he fell off the bush. Mike enters the mess hall, he could see...

All the students of Union Academy cheering at Doc/DL against King Missouri having drinking contest.

All: Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Then it was interrupted by Mike Hudson from Our World of Alliance Defense, they were thinking trying to steal something...

Mike: Uh oh... wrong team...

Then Ultimate Missouri and Monty approached him grabbed his shoulder and what happen next?

Outside between base...

Doc/DL: YOU PICK THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!!!

Monty: Out of here! *as he threw Mike Hudson in the air*

Mike: *medic screaming* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Mike got thrown by Monty throw him into the air and landed back to his base.

At the basement, Mike fell down back to his lab were Captain Rex sleeping as Mike landed back to his lab with falling debris. When Mike Hudson stared at Captain Rex sleeping until he use the pan to wake him up. Flying over to his equipment. Then he respawn after Mike Hudson use the pan to wake him up. He stared at him with a mad eyes.

Captain Rex: *RAGE mode* I'MGONNABEATYOULIKEBEURBOY *YIPEKAYYAYAYAHAYOOOO!!!*

Mike uses the chock to write something on the board while Captain rex... well calm himself focusing on Mike Hudson planning.

So Mike Hudson make the plan of building a grill with Captain Rex 

...first Captain rex and Mike Hudson + tools = Grill.

Mike Agree making of grill while Captain rex feel his stomach rumble meaning he needs to eat.

In his stomach.

Stomach: *Texas mode* YIPEKAYYAYAKAYOOO*

Captain Rex: Peck Yeah!