Lonely Piano (Shuu Sakamaki X Reader)

[Yui Komori doesn't exist in this chapter]

"The members of the Music Club don't really play the piano. "

"Because it's the easiest instrument to play? "

"No! Of course not! "

"Why not? No one plays it. "

"Yeah. But just because no one plays it, doesn't mean it's the easiest! " I overheard two students having this conversation.

I gently closed my journal, hiding away my pen as I got off from the bench that I found outside the hallways.

"What a strange school..." So, I was new. My parents sent me off in a school where class starts at nighttime.
They found out that I like to stay up at night. It got out of control that my sleep schedule went messed up.
During daytime I am sleepy, while in the night I'm active as a being who drank more than fifty cups of caffeine.
I couldn't really sleep in the night and I gotta deal with it.

As I was walking, my feet bumps on to something... or rather someone.
It was their legs.
Looking down, I found a blonde sitting on the floor and leaning their back against the wall.
They seemed to be asleep as their eyes were closed and were wearing earphones, blasting whatever music that made him look this chill.
Also, they were blocking half of the hallway.

Since I didn't really know where I was going, I decided to wake the guy up.
Sitting and bringing myself closer to his level...
God he's tall.

"Excuse me, " My hand makes its way to their shoulder, shaking them gently.
"Kind sir... " pfft... Kind sir? Really?

He groans, seemingly annoyed.
My wrist that was on his shoulder was suddenly grabbed.
I felt nervous.

"S-sorry to have woken you up... " I managed to say.
"I'm just going to ask where are the instruments- woah! " He suddenly pulls me in on his chest, now I was between his legs.

Looking up, he glares down at me...
"You... have beautiful eyes.... " I nervously laugh.
I mean, I wasn't lying.
Those azure eyes really do suit him. It feels like his face is too good to be true.

"Look, buddy... I mean no harm... I... just wanna know... " I quickly get off him. It took me long enough to realize that my face had gone red.
"... where the instruments of the Music Club are...?" I scratch the back of my head.

He blinks for a moment, then finally says something.
"Walk straight a head, take a left, another left, go straight ahead again and you'll find a room that has a piano inside. "

My jaw slightly dropped. He had a nice voice.
Blushing a bit, I took a bow and gave him a thank you.
"Thank you.... "

Picking up my stuff immediately from the floor, I quickly left.
Taking a turn, I didn't feel his eyes at the back of my head anymore.

Sighing, I took a peek of where he sat.

He was gone.

"This school really is... " taking a step backwards, my back hits on someone's chest.

"You took a wrong turn. It's that way. " The same blonde guy says, his eyes as if judging me.

Of course... I should be freaking out.

How the fuck did he went behind me so quickly and quietly!?
"O-oh... Uhh... Thanks! I got it all under control from here. I got this now... " I smile a bit.

Then...
I ran.

Yeah. I did.

He'll be on the list of people I should avoid.