Period Days (HEADCANNONS)

Shuu
-He doesn't really like how you're too clingy. You interrupt the music he's playing most of the time.

-He knows that you're his and he has to deal with it. Your entire being he has to deal with.

-If you demand attention, he'll always give it to you at this time of the month.

-He'll place your head on his chest, let you rest on him.

-He even pulls out one of his earbuds and place it in your ear so you could calmly sleep while listening to what he listens to.

-"I might not like how you're always begging for attention, but at least... I love you too much to let you suffer at this time. "

Reiji
-He likes how you're clingy on him even though you interrupt him most of the time during his reading sessions.

-You two always end up cuddling and sleeping together in the library.

-He can be rough and also be gentle:)

-Since he's obviously a perfectionist, he read a lot about the anatomy of women so he can take care of you even more.

-Most of the time, he gets you whatever you ask for.

-Yes. He can be caring, but only for his woman:) He lets his schedule get jumbled just for you.

-"I'll give you everything you deserve. "

Ayato
-He loves how you beg for his attention.

-He's sadistic and will always be.

-As someone who's sadistic, he is possessive and very caring.

-The look of vulnerability in your eyes pleases him differently.

-He likes to be needed by you.

-When he does feel bad, he pouts, hugs you, lay you down with him and frown most of the time while thinking about how you're in so much pain.

-"Tell me everything that hurts, Pancake...."

-He'll gladly kiss you all over if you gave him consent.

Laito
-Really?

-He knows pain and pleasure;)

-Even when you're not in your period, he still showers you with affection. So during these months, he gives you extra attention.

-He often asks what it feels like to bleed for a whole week in your private area.

-He even offered to ease the pain with more pain that comes with overwhelming pleasure  hehe....

-You tell him no and he gets disappointed.

-"Y/N, I wonder what it's like to see you bleeding and pleading for me without your clothes on.... "

-There were days you gave in and felt heaven;)

Kanato
-It annoys him a bit at how needy you are than how he wants you to be.

-He gives his best to know and give what you need.

-He has to put down Teddy just to give you the attention.

-He likes it a bit when you get mad. It's like he wants you to act like him.

-"Y/N, I love you.... It's even better that you can be very weak and strong. "

-He loves it very much when you get dangerous. Which he discovered that he might have a masochistic side.

Subaru
-He acts annoyed when you become very honest with your needs, but deep inside he loves it.

-He's rough. When you're going mad, he screams back at you. So you two end up fighting most of the time and get scolded by Reiji for being too loud.

-When he does show his caring side, he acts all shy. What a tsundere.

-"Oi, I do care about you... I go mad because I love you too much."

-He really is trying. He does his best to make you comfortable.

-It gets worse when you tell him the things that hurt. It's either he will feel pity and don't know what to say next, or roast you about it.

-He gets scared when you get dangerous though. With all the clinging and you being unusually strong, oh boy~

-When he runs from you, you create so much noise, annoying his brothers so they bring him back to you.
-Ayato: "Shut your girlfriend up! I'm trying to sleep!
-Laito: " How noisy.... "
-Kanato: "The tea party was ruined because of you guys! "
-Shuu: "She's so loud I can't even hear my music. "
-Reiji: "Please, fix yourselves this instant. "