"Stay with me Wednesday!"💛

im running out of ideas, if you want to request an idea for a chapter please do so.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

ENID POV:

Someone burned "FIRE WILL RAIN." Into the lawn of Nevermore. Nevermore was falling apart. Many students are dying and we're in lockdown because of it. I'm scared. My girlfriend Wednesday is so invested in it all. She's obsessed with trying to find out who's the monster. She cares more about this case than me. We recently got into an argument over it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Class ended and everyone headed to their dorms. I went into my dorm and Wednesday wasn't there. She's probably gonna get here in a couple minutes. I wanted to talk to her about the case and how she needs to let it go. She'd probably be really mad though. I was on my phone when Thing barged into our dorm. He
crawled to my bed quickly and started signing something really fast.

"Slow down Thing!" I said trying to catch up with what he was saying.

"Thornhill and Tyler took Wednesday to Crackstones Crypt." Thing signed slower than last time.

"What are they going to do to her?"

"Use her to resurrect Crackstone and kill her." I grabbed Thing and ran to Yoko's room.

"Yoko! Thornhill and Tyler are going to kill Wednesday! Help me!" Yoko got up quickly. We then told Bianca, Divina, Kent, Ajax, Eugene and Xavier. Bianca, Divina and Kent used their siren song to lure all of the Nevermore students outside. I ran straight to Crackstones Crypt.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I opened the large door and saw Wednesday slumped over on the floor. She had a knife stabbed into her stomach. She looked like she was struggling to breathe.

"Wednesday!" I hurried to her and looked into her eyes. I softly slapped her face to get her to wake up. She blinked her eyes open and looked at me.

"Enid. Go take down C-Crackstone and Thornhill."

"I'm not going to leave you here alone."

"I'm going to die soon, t-the longer you stay with me, the more time wasted." "I'm stabbed Enid. I-I'm useless." Wednesday trembled over her words.

"Wednesday don't say that!" I started getting teary eyed. I put my hand on Wednesday's cheek. Her breathe became more shallow. "No, No, No, stay with me Wednesday!" I grabbed her face and shook it around. A tear fell from Wednesday's eye.

"My time is u-up Enid. I love you." Wednesday smiled weakly and grabbed my hand, kissing it.

"Wednesday please!" I continued to shake her to keep her awake. One last tear fell from her eye before they closed. "Wednesday!" I shook her harder. "No no no no!" I started bawling my eyes out. My head sank down onto her lifeless body. I wish I could've heard her heartbeat one last time. My Wednesday is gone. The one person i've truly loved, gone. The one person that kept me going in life. She was my whole world. I'm gonna kill them. All of them. Tyler, Thornhill and Crackstone. I got up from Wednesday's body and admired her on last time. I walked out of the crypt and wiped my tears away.

I was walking and saw Tyler. I'm going to murder him. He was in his Hyde form. I went into my werewolf form and pounced on him. He pushed me off and went in to attack me. I dodged it and scratched his chest. He pushed me into a tree and scratched up my stomach and neck. I got up and kicked him far into the distance. I ran to him and scratched him non-stop. He was a bloody mess. I started scratching his face. He stopped breathing.

I got out of my wolf form and walked over to a tree and leaned on it. He scratched me bad. I slid down the tree and sat down. I'm bleeding out. I think i'm dying. I can't breathe correctly. I didn't think I was going to die tonight. I put my hand over the scratch on my stomach. He definitely hit my heart. "I'll finally get to be with my Wednesday." I mumbled out weakly to myself as those were my last words.

THIRD-PERSON POV:

Yoko, Bianca, Divina, Kent, Ajax, Eugene, and Xavier all took down Crackstone and Thornhill, saving Nevermore. They briefly found Enid and Wednesday's deceased bodies. Ajax, Yoko, Xavier and Eugene cried over their deaths for hours. They held a funeral for Enid and Wednesday. They buried them next to each other. Both they're graves had a picture of their faces carved into the stone. Wednesday's grave stone said;

In loving memory,
Wednesday Addams

2006-2022

Though she never smiled, On the inside she was smiling brighter than everyone else.

Enid's grave stone was similar;

In loving memory,
Enid Sinclair

2006-2022

Her bright personality was her most valuable trait, she shined brighter than the sun.

*******************************************

Short again, ill try to make them longer.

Word count: 830 Words

*