"You're cute when you're flustered."💜part 2!

ENID POV:

She pushed me down on the bed and straddled my lap. She placed her hands on my shoulders and leaned into me. I settled my hands on her hips. She licked my lower lip, waiting for permission to be granted. I slightly opened my mouth, allowing her tongue to slip inside. We made out simultaneously. Wednesdays fingers traced figures on my shoulder. I positioned my hands so they lay on her waist but under her shirt. Wednesday shivered when my cold hands met with her warm body. I bit her bottom lip and she moaned quietly. I forget she likes pain. Her lip was bleeding. I kissed where her lip was bleeding, then continued making out with her. She moved her hips slowly. She was grinding against me. God she's turning me on. I gripped onto her waist harder. I knew I was going to leave marks after. She ran her hands up and down my arms briefly. She started kissing all over my face. She kissed along my jawline, chin, forehead, and cheek. She made it to my neck, sucking and kissing. She was sucking everywhere, looking for my sweet spot. She finally achieved her goal. I moaned softly. I felt her smirk against my neck. She kept sucking there. I ran my hands up and down her back, squeezing my eyes shut. She stopped sucking and grabbed onto the hem of my knitted sweater. She looked up at me, with those pretty eyes.

"Can I?" Consent is so hot. I nodded impatiently. She gave me a sexy smirk. She pulled my shirt off slowly but hurriedly. She observed my body, slowly going up to my ear. "Sei una dea, mia cara. La mia dea." She whispered seductively. I have no idea what she said but I figured it was something good. She kissed my cheek and continued down to my chest. She kissed above my breasts. She kissed under my breasts.

"Wednesday." I said in a firm voice looking at her. "Don't tease." Wednesday smirked slightly.

"You can't control my actions." Wednesday continued kissing my stomach and sides. She finally looked up at me.

"Please." I sat up and Wednesday wrapped her arms around me, reaching for the clip of my bra. Her lips were perfectly lined up with mine. Her breath was hitting my lips. She kept eye contact with me, not blinking. She unclipped it and slipped it off. Her eyes immediately fell down to look at them. She looked at them with heart-eyes. She laid me back down and started kissing on them. Kissing all around. Kissing every place except the best spot. I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed her more towards my nipple.

"Impatient are we?" Wednesday asked looking up into my eyes. I whimpered softly. "I love your noises." Wednesday focused on my breasts once again. She made it to my nipple and started kissing it. I shuddered and gripped her head and waist forcefully. She licked and sucked on it. Her hand fondled my right nipple. I moaned at the sensation. Wednesday smiled softly into my breasts. She trailed down my upper body. Slowly kissing my stomach whilst looking up at me. We held eye contact. She makes me nervous. Her hands were playing with the waistband of my sweatpants. I need her to touch me now. She was kissing all over my lower stomach. I grabbed her face, causing her to pull forward suddenly. Her hands, that supported her, were beside my head, as she was on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and brought her down to kiss me. I pulled away after a bit and looked into her eyes, smiling. Wednesday looked at me, questioning what I was going to do next.

"Please fuck me Wednesday." I bluntly said looking into her eyes, completely serious. Wednesday looked into my eyes. She straddled my lap and removed her hands from the side of my head. She stopped straddling my lap and instead straddled only my left leg. Her hands made their way to the string of my sweatpants. She untied it and looked at me, sliding them down slowly. She repositioned herself. She was now laying on her stomach, between my legs. She began kissing my thighs. She made her way to my inner thighs. She kissed, licked, and sucked my inner thighs. Her hands were running up and down my sides slowly, turning me on more. She looked me in my eyes for the big moment. I nodded really fast.

"Use your words." Wednesday said, dominantly, stopping everything she was doing.

"Please, please, please fuck me Wednesday." Wednesday smirked.

"I have a wonderful affect over you, it turns me on." Wednesday said in a faint whisper. She grabbed the waistband of my underwear and pulled them down. She drooled at the sight of the feast in front of her. She leaned in and kissed my inner thighs, completely ignoring the 5-course meal in front of her. Her hand crept up to my pussy (ew). She rubbed my clit slowly and steady. I moaned softly. She continued rubbing me, quickening her pace, wanting to hear me moan more. I whimpered and moaned. I could feel Wednesday's warm breath on my clit.

"Get to the point. I can't take it anymore." I put my hand on the back of her head, pushing her down to my pussy. She refused. I bucked my hips, hoping to get any type of sensation. Wednesday put both hands on my hips, stopping me from bucking.

"Stop or i'll leave you here needy and whiny." Wednesday looked at me. She's so very hot. I stopped everything I was doing.

"Please go on." I whined. Wednesday sighed. She slowly started licking on my clit. I moaned loudly and gripped the sheets with my left hand, and gripped her head with my right hand. Wednesday went faster. I grinded my hips on her face, creating friction. She licked my wet folds (ew). She slid her tongue inside me. I moaned louder. She curved her tongue inside me. I whimpered and gripped the sheets til my knuckles turned white. Wednesday slid her tongue out and focused her tongue on my clit. Her slowly pushed 2 fingers into me. I gasped softly and my mouth hung open slightly. I breathed heavier. She thrusted her fingers in and out of me slowly, whilst circling her tongue around my clit. I moaned louder as Wednesday quickened. "W-Wednesday!" I moaned loudly as she hit my g-spot. She repeatedly hit that spot. "Wednesday, i'm g-gonna cum." I said, a moaning mess. Wednesday continued.

"Cum for me." She said, muffled. As she continued I started feeling it coming. She started going faster realizing this. I pushed her head further. I moaned loudly as I reached my climax. All my cum started flowing out my pussy. Wednesday licked it all up. She licked me dry. I breathed heavily. Wednesday slowly stopped. She leaned up and kissed me on the lips. She looked into my eyes. "Are you okay?" She asked worryingly.

"Yes. Better than okay." Wednesday smiled slightly.

"Want to wash up?"

"Yeah." I tried getting up but I almost instantly fell. Wednesday hurried to help me. She ended up picking me up, bridal style, making her way to the bathroom. She ran us a  bubble bath. We both finished cleaning ourselves and went back to the bed, cuddling.

********************************************

first full smut

Word Count: 1256