"Wednesday?"❤️

Prompt:
Wednesday and enid are now 25. Wednesday and uncle Fester rob a bank. The cops catch them. I wonder who that cop might be.

i made this all up in my head.

WEDNESDAY POV:

Me and uncle Fester rushed into the bank, wet from the rain. We knocked out all of the bankers with our martial arts skills. All the people in the bank had already ran out. We took their key cards and opened the vault. Fester started taking money. I knew the police would be on us soon."Quick hurry let's go!" I said grabbing onto uncle Festers arm.

"But there's still more money!"

"And there's no time!" I dragged him along, he frowned. We went back out in the rain. Uncle Fester got into the drivers seat, I got into the passengers seat. He drove off quickly. We both took off our masks and smiled. He put his hand up to high-five me. I gave him a high-five.

"Congratulations Wednesday!" I smirked, it was the first time I ever robbed a bank. "I'm proud of you kiddo." Suddenly we heard that annoying siren. Blue and red lights began flashing. Uncle Fester stepped on the pedal as hard as he can. The police continued chasing us. "Oh no." Uncle Fester exclaimed. "we're out of gas." The car stopped, with the police right in back of us. We had no clue what to do next. We were trapped. We had no weapons, no car, and no plan to escape. Uncle Fester and I looked at each other. We both got out the car.

"Put your hands up!" A cop yelled with a gun pointed towards me. There was another cop pointing a gun at Fester. The cop got closer to me. She had blonde hair with pink and blue tips. "Wednesday?" I looked at her closer.

"Sinclair?" She had the same twinkle in her eyes.

"God Wednesday." Enid said face palming herself. "Put your hands behind your back." I did as she told. The other cop already had uncle Fester bent over the car and he was handcuffing him. Enid also bent me over the car and handcuffed me. They took a look inside the car, grabbing all the money we took, also searching for any weapons or illegal things. Once they searched everything, they took us to the car and shoved us in the back seat. Enid drove us to the police station. We walked in.

"These two robbed a bank, unsuccessfully." The other cop said. After some conversation the cops had, they took us to our temporary cells, locking us in. Me and uncle Fester had separate cells. Enid and the other cop were talking. "Do you want to guard them tonight?"

"Sure." Enid approached our cells and stood outside. The other cop left. She turned to look at me. "How did you even get into this situation Wednesday?" Enid whispered to me.

"I'm an Addams." I was sat on my cell bed. "Enid."

"Yes?"

"Break me out." Enid turned back to look at me quickly.

"Are you insane?" Enid asked with an open mouth.

"Enid."

"I'm not breaking you out. And even if I do, what do I get? Fired?"

"If you don't break me out you'll have no life instead of no job." I said sternly, standing up. Enid looked concerned. Enid sighed and started pacing around. It looked like she was questioning whether or not to break me out.

"I can't believe i'm doing this." Enid muttered under her breath. She went up to the cameras and turned them to face away. She returned to our cells and unlocked both mine and Festers cell. She directed us to a back door to leave. She swiped a key card and the door opened. It was still raining outside.

"I'll go my own way." Fester said running away.

"Hey!" A random cop yelled at us pointing his flash light on us. Enid and I started running towards I don't even know where, just as far as we can get from the police station. The police kept chasing us. The cop didn't seem to be very athletic as he stopped running. We kept running some distance before turning into an alley way. We stopped running and panted. We sat down against the wall, with our knees against our chest and our arms wrapped around our knees. We sat semi-close. Our arms were touching. Enid turned her head to look at me. The alley way had low lighting. I turned to look at her.

"So what have you been up to over the past 7 years?" Enid asked looking into my eyes.

"I've been getting into trouble, quite like this actually." I said picking with the skin on my knee. "What have you been up to?"

"Well I obviously became a cop." I started thinking.

"What happened to you and Ajax?"

"Oh him, we actually broke up a couple months after we graduated. He um- He cheated." I looked into her eyes.

"My apologies, for asking about him."

"It's fine, you didn't know what I was going to say." Enid smile softly. I never admired how she looked. She looks practically the same. The same beautiful blue eyes, pink lips and cute little nose. She's really beautiful.

"Did you meet any love interests?" I asked curiously.

"Nope, i've had no luck. I'm guessing you didn't find a person that can tolerate you?" I smirked.

"Nope."

"I've missed you Wednesday."

"Don't."

"It's true." I let go of my knees and let my legs fall. I was now just in a sitting position. Enid did the same. Our shoulders were touching side to side. We were both looking straightforward.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you miss me?" Enid looked at me.

"Every light needs a darkness. Wednesday, you're different than most people. You're special." Enid smiled. I continued looking forward. She leaned her head on my shoulder. I pushed her head off my shoulder and turned to look into her eyes. Her lips were reeling me in. I leaned in and kissed her. I placed my left hand on her cheek. She kissed back. I pulled away and looked into her eyes once again. "I love you too." Enid smiled.

********************************************

Not proofread 

Word Count: 1049

*