"7 o'clock, tonight."❤️

WEDNESDAY POV:

I woke up to Enid kissing my forehead.

"Wake up sleepyhead!" I got up and smiled at her. She pecked my lips. "Breakfast is ready downstairs." She smiled and walked out the room. I went to the bathroom and did my braids. I walked down the stairs and saw Enid  sitting at the dinner table with two plates, one for me, one for her. She prepared pancakes, eggs, toast and a glass of orange juice. I sat down next to her and kissed her cheek before digging in. When I finished my meal I cleaned my dishes. Whilst I was cleaning the dishes Enid got closer and hugged me from behind.

"Wends, can we go out tonight?" She asked nuzzling her face in my neck kissing it a bit. I leaned into her touch.

"Where do you want to go?"

"I was hoping we can go to a fancy restaurant."

"Of course mon cher." I said grabbing the hand that was around my waist.

"7 o'clock, tonight." Enid whispered in my ear slipping away from me to go off to our room. Oh yes, I forgot to give background, silly me. Me and Enid live in a 2 story home together, just us. We are both 23. I became a famous novelist and Enid became a famous Youtuber. That's how we payed for our Audi R8 and 2 story house. We live in Jericho still. Anyways, back to the story. It was 12 o'clock in the afternoon. Our date wasn't for 7 hours. I went into the living room and grabbed a book. I began reading it on the couch.

ENID POV:

I went up to me and Wednesday's room. I grabbed my camera and started recording my daily vlog.

"Hi guys! Today i'm going to do my skincare routine since thousands of you guys have requested it." I went to the bathroom and continued with my skincare. I finished up my video. I began editing then posted it. It was now 1 o'clock in the afternoon. I turned on the TV and started watching Spider Man. I finished the movie and it was about 3 o'clock. I headed downstairs to Wednesday's room that was dedicated to books and writing her novels. I saw Wednesday working on her new novel. I tapped her shoulder and she jumped.

"Jesus Enid! Give me a warning next time." Wednesday said sighing. I giggled and read the page she was writing.

"I don't understand a single one of those big words." I looked closer and read the words I didn't know. "What's deleterious? Enervating? Perspicacious?" Wednesday chuckled and continued writing.

"You're so ignorant Enid." I slapped her shoulder lightly.

"Hey! I know what that word means!" I said pouting. Wednesday giggled and kept writing. I watched her write until it was 4 o'clock. I decided to scroll on Tiktok until 5:30pm. I went up to our room to get ready. I went through my closet and finally found a beautiful red dress.

 I went through my closet and finally found a beautiful red dress

(specifically this one^)

I went to my vanity and started my makeup. I decided on light makeup tonight. I started on my hair and Wednesday walked in.