One Day At A Time

After two days of being a tourist and going on solo dates with two of her soulmates, Zoey was quite happy to have a lazy day at ATEEZ's apartment.

After a late start to the morning, she ventured out of her room to find San and Wooyoung cuddled up on the sofa watching TV. She didn't want to interrupt the two, but they must have heard her enter anyway.

"Morning, Zoey."

"Zoey! Come join us!"

With a shy smile, she sat down next to Wooyoung. San turned towards her.

"Hongjoong has last minute meeting but won't be gone long."

Wooyoung grinned at her.

"Don't worry. You have us for company."

"Are you hungry?"

Zoey shook her head.

"I'm okay."

San smiled at her as he ran his fingers through Wooyoung's hair.

"We order food soon. For lunchtime. You two sleepyheads."

Wooyoung raised his head from where it was resting on San's shoulder and frowned cutely at him.

"Hey!"

San leaned down to give him a peck on the lips, turning his soulmate's frown into a smile.

The two were so cute that Zoey couldn't help but watch them. She wondered if she would ever be that comfortable with her soulmates. Would there be a day when they cuddled on the sofa and kissed whenever they felt the urge? She supposed it was inevitable, but when that day would come, she didn't know.

"Did you have fun with Yeosang day... before?"

San whispered in Wooyoung's ear.

"Yesterday."

"Yesterday."

Zoey smiled shyly as she remembered her time with her soulmate.

"Yes, I did."

"Yeosang say best time ever."

"Really?"

"But no kiss."

San looked at his soulmate in shock.

"Wooyoung!"

"What?"

"You'll make her uncomfortable."

"Why?"

"Not everyone is as comfortable with kissing as you are."

"Really? Zoey no like kiss?"

San covered his face with his hand.

"No... I, um, I..."

Everyone in the room was shocked when Wooyoung leaned towards Zoey and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Wooyoung!"

Wooyoung grinned up at Seonghwa and Yeosang who had just entered the room.

Seonghwa rushed over to Zoey while frowning at Wooyoung. Meanwhile, Yeosang stood in shock at what his best friend had said and done to his un-bonded soulmate.

Zoey, however, was a mess of emotion. Hearing that Yeosang was disappointed that they hadn't kissed, being kissed - even if it was just on the cheek - by Wooyoung had taken her by surprise, and now Seonghwa was fussing over her while looking furious. It was all too much for her.