chapter six: FIVE YEAR ANNIVERSARY ☆O☆

Future time :)
☆☆☆
"OW! LUKI WHAT THE FUCK-!" (Y/N) holds his hand up to his cheek. He quickly runs to the bathroom to see a small cut on his cheek. "God fucking dammit..." He walks out and sits on the couch, Luki jumps on his leg and he smiles. "You're so lucky you're cute." He puts the dog on the couch and immediately gets attacked. "GAHHH-PFTTTT! HELP ME DICKHEADS!"

"WHATS WRONG!? DID THE CURTAINS CATCH ON FIRE AGAin..." Kevin stares at (Y/N), and laughs.

"DUDE DON'T FUCKING LAUGH! OW LUKI STOP!" He tries to shake Luki off but fails, so he just curls up into a ball and protects his hands and ears.

Kevin rolls his eyes, "Okay, fine." He picks up Luki and starts to play with him.

(Y/N) looks at his hand to see previous and new scratch and bite marks Luki has given him, he sighs, turns the TV on and sits on the couch. It was about 6:30 AM, Streber was still sleeping because he works at 8:00 AM, while Kevin and (Y/N) have to leave in about thirty minutes. He slips his shoes on and gets ready for work, todays Halloween, also known as the five year anniversary for the three love birds.

Kevin puts Luki in his kennel after filling his bowls with food and water. Kevin and (Y/N) get in the car and drive to Candy Club.

Kevin looks at (Y/N) and notices the small cut on his cheek. "Did Luki do that?" (Y/N) simply nodded.

The car ride was filled with horrible pick up lines and screaming songs, they got to work early so they sat in the car and watched Final Destination 2. Against Kevin's will of course!

"(Y/N), I swear I'm going to smash your phone!" He yells while covering his eyes.

(Y/N) hugs Kevin and pats his head, "Fine! I'll change the movie, you're lucky I love you so much!" He gives his boyfriend a kiss then changes the movie.

"Thanks hun." Kevin sighs in relief, hugging his boyfriend back.

After about 10 minutes of watching Box Trolls, (Y/N) grabbed his phone, the two out their hat on, and went inside for work. The two were the only ones that worked there so they had lots to do, (Y/N) would restock when needed while Kevin took orders, (Y/N) would also hand Kevin the candy when needed.

They didn't have much customers during the day so they just talked to each other, Kevin's phone rang an it was Streber! They answered, "Hey guys!" It was his lunch so he called.

"Hey Streber."

"Hi Strebs!"

"Happy five year anniversary bitches!" Streber shouted, Kevin and (Y/N) laughed.

"Happy five year anniversary!" They shouted back in union.

"So after your guy's shift is over, let's do something special!" Streber says with excitement.

"Sure! We asked our boss and he said he'll let us go at nine." Kevin smiles.

"Okay! I have everything set up- oh shit! Gotta go, see you guys soon!"

"Bye!"

"See ya!"

The two talked and talked, they decided to continue watching the movie. After getting some candy, Kevin set it down on the counter while (Y/N) grabbed two metal folding chairs from the back, they sat down and enjoyed the movie, they watched a couple more movies after that with little costumers.

Until more and more costumers came in.

"Dude! I'm telling you it's to early to go trick-or-treating!"

"No it's not! It's five thirty!"

A group of teenagers walked in, they walked up to the counter in costumes that looked familiar to (Y/N) until it hit him, "You guys are the characters from Be More Chill! Right?"

The kids look shocked but happy, "I'm surprised you know, many people just thought this is how we just dressed today!" The one in the Jake outfit said.

After a small conversation, the kids ordered, Kevin gave them the candy, then they left to go get more candy. The candies were free because it was Halloween.

"That felt, nostalgic." Kevin said with a small grin on his face.

"Yeah! I find it kinda funny how we met at rehearsals for Be More Chill and we just saw some kids dress up as characters from it. Hehe!" (Y/N) chuckles.

Kevin and (Y/N) decided to stop watching the movie so they can tend to the customers.

~time skip by my dog biting my cheek :^~

After multiple customers, it was almost time for them to go, the last customers were two kids known as Skid and Pump, Kevin knew exactly what time they were coming.

He took out his phone to look at the time, 8:56. Kevin sighs, "Here we go."

The two run in and look at the candies on display. "What would you two like!" (Y/N) asks the two kids.

They look up at the two of them with a large smile, "Three candy cans please!" They say in unison.

(Y/N) and Kevin look around in confusion, "Where's the third one?" Kevin asked them, they then hear a glass shader then look up to see a monster with glowing blue eyes.

(Y/N) vision goes black for a second, then he sees himself, Kevin, Streber, everyone he loves, dead.

L̵͙̥͚̬̩̹̜̻̖̒̎̓͂͑̈́̈́̈́̈́͆̽͑͑̒̆͊̄̾̔͜͝O̶̡̡̢̻̠̟̫̝̞̗̤̝̭̞͖͖̐̑ͅͅÖ̸̺̘͎̝̤́͆̌͒͒̍͂͗K̴̢̨̥̱̺̳̩͇͇̰̼͚̣͖̻̗̖͗̄̈͑̋̍̓̈́̚̕͝͝͝ ̷͉̗̫̞̖̞̃͂͌̀͋A̸̯͕̻͍̝͕̭͉̪̜̙̺̤͈͚̍̎̀T̶͔̼͈̬̤̆̅͝ ̸̢̢̭͙͍̺̠̠͎̣͕́̀͌͌͑̂̃̃̽̉͘͝͝͝T̵͔̫̲̹̞̤͔̳̰̠̬̼͌͑͗̈͒͋̔͋͐̀͐̔́̏͆̎́̀̉͋͌̐̚H̴̢̡̧̬̱̦͍̲̤̳͈̪̝̲̱̮̯̹̜̮́̾͐͊Ĕ̴̪̭͉͕̣̘̼͇̲̾̂̾̐̄͗́̚ ̵̭̙̖̰̲̪͍͍̰̳͈͉̪̞̦̥̞̑̓͊̇̈́̃̄́̓̀̈́̕͠S̵̢̢̛̥̲̗̥͔̦̠̽̑͊̽̑́͛́̽͊̎̄́̉̂̽̅͗͘͘̕͝͝T̶̢̨̛͚̖̻̣͖̦̹̥̞̱̯̣̫͙̮̖̪̓͒̽̇͠A̶̡̛͕̤̪̙͔͍̪̣͎̫̻̺͒͛̃́̄̂͋͂͛͒͆̍̾͌̚̚͜͠Ŗ̸͕̗̙͍̊̓̿̅̑̂́̚͝S̷̨̨̢̼̼͓̦̗͕̰͚̣̱̣͙͎͈̥̬͇̝͓̲͈͑̈́̓͗̽̒

After that he sees the world end, it was very, very brutal. After what felt like an hour, (Y/N) snapped out of it, seeing Kevin was still probably going through it, (Y/N) handed the three candy bags with his shaky hands. After they leave, (Y/N) sinks to the floor and cries. He had just seen everyone he knows and love die.

Kevin snapped back to reality and saw his boyfriend trembling and crying against a wall, Kevin had tears in his eyes too. He crouched down next to (Y/N) and hugged him, they both cried for about ten minutes. They realized it was time to close up. After cleaning and locking the door, they get into the car and leave, they both have very vivid memories about what they just saw. They decided to not talk about it and just talk about something else, but they still felt tension in the air.

They got home and went inside, Streber hugged the both of them as soon as they walked in, he had planned a movie night for them. He made food and prepared snacks! They watched movies and ate until they felt really tired. Before (Y/N) went to sleep, he decided to go outside and take a small breather. He looked at the stars, the stars always calmed him down. He felt a bit calm until he saw two stars in particular. He stared at them and then he saw them wink at him.

His breath shortens, he remembers during his vision he could only hear the words.

LOOK AT THE STARS

He quickly goes inside, gets in the blankets with his boyfriends and tries to sleep. 'I shouldn't think much of it...right?'

...

'R I G H T ?'
☆☆☆
FIRST FUTURE CHAPTER LETS GOOOOOOOOO! Anyways I'm absolutely tired so imma get some sleep. Have a good day/afternoon/night!

-chirobebe
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6VMZzcxcWjXrayQ9kYnuwk?si=58F_65UQSo2hsaNowjXWcA