Quick A/N + side chapter

So as I said in the last chapter, school just started and I'll probably be busy, thus why I work on this at night! So I'll still update but the next chapter will take a while bc it's probably gonna be very long. I hope you guys understand, for now, here's a side chapter.

HOW THEY GOT MARRIED!

(I heard Streber's last name was Batz and Kevin's last name was Kandy soooo-)
☆☆☆
Kevin paced around his room, "Shit, what if they say no! What if they actually hate me! GAH!" He flops on his bed and sighs in defeat, he decided to read a fanfiction, he got to chapter where the characters are getting married and then one question came to his mind when stumbling upon one paragraph. 'You're supposed to ask their family?!?'

Kevin groaned, now they had two things to deal with. He decided to text his boyfriends to see what they're doing so Kevin can see if he can tell (Y/N)'s sister and Streber's parents.

Me lol: hey so what r u guys doing?

(N/N)<3: I'm currently dying (I'm at Walmart)

Strebs<3: I'm babysitting for my cousin.

Wbu?

me lol: nothing.

i gtg ttyl

Kevin puts his phone in his phone in his pocket and drives to (Y/N) house, hoping Mary was there. They park and knock on the door. The door opens to reveal Mary, "Oh! Hi Kevin! (Y/N)'s at the store right now-"

"Oh, I actually came to talk to you about something." Kevin says nervously.

"Come in." She moves so he's able to get inside, they both sit at the table, "So what do you want to talk about?"

Kevin fidgets with his hands, 'This is a horrible idea, fuck me in the ass-' he cuts his thoughts off by taking a deep breath in and out. "So, you know I've been dating your brother since senior year, I love him and Streber so much." He pulls out a small box and slides it to Mary. She opens it and her eyes widened, a ring with her brothers favorite gem on it. "I wanted to know if you'll allow me to marry him?" He smiles nervously and hopes she says yes.

Mary just looks at the ring in the box and starts crying. Kevin gets scared and tries to help her, but she stops him. "I'm so sorry, I just never really thought how far (Y/N) would get. He's growing up so fast, my answer is yes!" She hugs him and Kevin hugs her back, "But if you ever break his heart, I will casually break into your house and break all of your bones without hesitation." She smiles and let's Kevin go.

Kevin didn't even care about the threat, they were just so happy, "Thank you so much! You won't regret it!" He runs to his car and starts driving to Streber's house, 'One down, one more to go.' He parks and knocks on the door.

The door opens, revealing Streber's dad. "Hi Kevin."

"Hey Mr. Batz." They shake each other's hand and he lets Kevin inside.

Kevin thought he would be a lot calmer with this one, but boy was he wrong! He was still very nervous.

"So what do you need?" Mr. Batz sits on the couch and pats on the spot next to him.

Kevin sits down and does the same technique he did last time, "Well, you know I love your son very much, and well, umm...I just want to know if I could marry him?" He hands Mr. Batz a box, he opens it to find a ring with Streber's favorite gem on it.

Mr. Batz looks at Kevin with a smile, "Of course you can!" The two hug and Kevin leaves, 'Well that was easier than I expected.' Kevin thinks to himself while driving. Once he got home, he went on his phone to text them.

me lol: do u guys wanna go to the park later?

(N/N)<3: OFC

strebs<3: Yeah!