Chapter 16

Marshall is writing this chapter
.................................................................

During the weekend, I never talked to Jack.

I went to school like usual and then when I went to Jack's locker to talk to him he wasn't there.

Then, for the next couple of days, Jack never came to school. Probably because of Quinton's death.

Then, when I got home, my brother told me that Jack's Mom said, "Jack got arrested for drinking under age at the party after the dance."

I then walked to the police station after school and asked to see Jack.

Then the police officers remembered that I was there, so they arrested me until they found proof that I didn't drink that night.

They put me in the cell next to Jack, and then he said, "I'm really sorry for cheating on you with Quinton."

Then I just didn't say anything back because I didn't know what to say.

Then we stayed in the cell for hours until my mom came and asked why I was in jail.

I said, "They are having me in the cell until they get their proof that I drank beer at the party."

Then I add for her sake, "I didn't drink any alcohol."

Mom sighs, "They will not let you out without proof."

Then we kept talking for another hour until Mom had to go home and make dinner.

Then, 30 minutes later, I hear a bunch of banging outside of the cell. Then I feel cold wind on my back, and I see a hole in the back of my cell.

I then saw my brother holding a sledgehammer and started banging on Jack's cell. I then waited until he was done with Jack's until I went outside.

Then, once he finished, I went outside and went to a car that said, "Marshall69" on the license plate.

Then Jack and I went into the car, and then a cop started to chase our car, but Marshall drove it at top speed for a couple of minutes until we lost the cop.

Then we went to my grandma's house for a couple of days with my mom, dad, and brother. Then me and Jack smashed every night and we were back together.

Then we went back home and tried not to go in public.

Then, when I went to school, I was walking and listening to music. Then, all of a sudden, Jack pushed me into a closet, and we started to kiss until I had to go to class. Then I was very happy that Jack and I were back together.

Now the cops aren't looking for us anymore, so I can have my life back to normal while dating Jack for now.