Chapter 29

<Jack's POV>

"Push harder!" My basketball coach screams at me.

I run across the court, dribbling the ball with one hand. I jump up and throw the ball swiftly into the hoop.

I fucking love basketball.

"Nice one, Jack!" My friend, Sam, pats me on the back.

I don't bother thanking him because I am a badboy. And badboys don't say thank you or some shit.

"That's practice! Get some rest boys, the big game is tomorrow," Coach announces.

My teammates cheer, but I don't. Usually, I would be excited for a game, but I'm not today. Lily, my precious Lily, has been avoiding me. I don't blame her, I know she doesn't want to. But her strict as fuck parents are leaving her with no choice. My parents too.

I haven't been myself this entire week without seeing her. I love her, I really do. She's like my oxygen, I can't live without her.

"Come on, Jack!" My teammates drag me to the locker rooms.

Once in the locker room, I change as fast as possible. I don't join the boys who are gathered in a circle comparing dick sizes like I usually would. Because I already know that mine is the biggest.

Yep, a proud 9-incher right here.

"Dude, what are you talking about? Mines bigger!" I hear them arguing.

"Shut up, your dick is smaller than my Grandpa's."

"How the hell would you even know that!?"

"I have my ways."

I shake my head and try to tune them out. They are always arguing in the dick-circle.

"Are you okay, man?" A voice says behind me.

I don't jump becasue I'm not some pussy. I slowly turn around and see Sam looking at me in concern.

"Yeah, I'm great. Just fucking great," I mumble.

"You didn't join the circle. Dude, you always join the circle. What's wrong?" Sam says and moves closer to me.

I just shake my head in response.

"Is this about that one chick?" Sam asks.

Now, the whole damn team is listening to our conversation.

"Bro," One of my teammates say, "That Lily girl? She's hot. Like man, just look at them legs. Oh....and that ass-"

I have him pinned against a locker in seconds. "What the fuck did you just say about my girl?"

He smirks, "Ooooo, you're the protective type huh? And your girl? I haven't seen you with her lately. Maybe I can finally make my move."

Anger boils in me and I punch that motherfucker in the face.

My teammates freeze when blood drips from his nose. "Dude what the fuck!" He screams.

I back away. "If you try to touch her, talk to her, or even think about her, I won't hesitate to beat your ass," I threaten and look around, "That goes for everybody."

Then, I storm out of the locker room.
......................................................................

A/N

I love writing Jack POVS.