Chapter 54

After our face masks dry, Jack and I exit the bathroom.

We walk towards my room when Marshall steps in front of us. "Y'all are gonna sleep in the same room together?"

I roll my eyes. "Obviously."

Marshall puts his hands on his hips. "No, absolutely not. I do not want to be up all night listening to moaning."

"You won't!" I say at the same time Jack says, "Oh, you definitely will."

Me and Jack make brief eye contact.

"Jack, you're sleeping in the guest bedroom," Marshall demands.

"Marshall," I snap, "What the hell! You don't get to decide that."

"I don't want to hear stuff I don't want to hear!"

"You're not going to!"

"Oh yeah? That's doubtful."

"Put on some ear plugs then."

Jack throws his hands in the air. "Okay! Okay! I'll sleep in the guest bedroom."

I look at him, dumbstruck. "Are you serious?"

Marshall smirks. "Good. Now I can sleep peacefully."

He walks away, and I turn towards Jack.

"You little-"

"I'll sneak into your room," He cuts me off, "After Marshall is asleep."

"Why are we following orders from him?"

Jack shrugs. "I'll see you in about an hour." He winks at me, then disapers behind the guest bedroom door.

I mumble profanities under my breath, and I go into my room. Well, at least I have time to clean up my trashy room before Jack sees it. I pick up some dirty panties off the floor and casually fling them into my hamper. Yup. Definitely didn't want Jack to see those.

I hum quietly as I braid my hair into two sections. Then, I yawn and stretch onto my bed. I then go onto my phone, scrolling through tik tok.

I don't know how much time has passed, but my room is completely dark, meaning that it is late. I check the time, 11:05 p.m.

It's not too late, but Marshall should be asleep soon, and I can finally suck Jack's-

A loud banging startles me.

I get out of my bed quickly and look around. The darkness of my room makes it hard to see anything.

My door slowly creeps open. I don't see it, but I hear it.

"Jack?" I whisper. "Jack, is that you?"

There's no response. I hear footsteps walking towards me. And these footsteps are definitely not Jack's. The footsteps are steady and slow.

"Whose there?" I say, frightened now.

My heart pounds in my chest, and my palms sweat. I feel like I am in a horror movie. I can't move. I'm frozen.

Just as I am about to scream, a hand clamps over my mouth. Hands slide around me and pick me up, throwing me over their shoulder.

"I warned you to stay away from Jack." The person growls.

Oh. Oh. This person is the one who has been sending threats. But who is it?

I scream into the intruders' hand. Their hand is big and rough. Definitely not a woman.

The intruder starts running with me hanging over their shoulder.

As they run, I bite down deeply into their hand over my mouth.

Mama raised a soilder, not a bitch.

I scream as loud as I can when they pull their hand back. "HELP! JACK! HELP ME!"

The intruder runs faster. "Shut up!"

He runs up the stairs, and when he reaches the top, I hear the guest bedroom door open.

"Hey!" I recognize Jack's voice yell. "Stop right there!"

The intruder runs faster. He pushes the front door open and dashes out into the cold air.

I lift my head up a little bit to see Jack running after us. He is only wearing his heart boxers. No shirt, no shoes, just his boxers with pink hearts on them.

I bit my lip. This is not the time to laugh.

The intruder suddenly takes a sharp turn, and I slam my head against their strong back. Ow.

There wasn't a full moon tonight, so the light was very dim. Darkness was everywhere.

And suddenly, I hear Jack's yells get fainter and fainter. We lost him.

And now I am left alone with a mysterious phsyco path who probably wants me dead.
......................................................................

A/N

Who do you think this intruder is?

And also longest chapter🙊