Introduction

Kobi Connor Wilms x Lena Oberdorf

Kobi is a sports photographer for the Dutch women's national football team and fc Twente vrouwen. Kobi gets a job offer from VFL Wolfsburg Frauen in 2020. Back then Lynn Wilms, her younger sister was still playing at Twente.

At Wolfsburg Kobi met a certain German midfielder, called Lena Sophie Oberdorf. For the both of them it was love at first sight. They became friends fairly quickly. At the time Lynn joined Wolfsburg a year later, Kobi and Lena had become really close. Kobi is absolutely head over heels for the German midfielder, just like she is for the photographer. The two of them are constantly flirting with each other, and for anyone on the team it looks like they're dating, when in fact they really aren't.

Lynn had moved to Wolfsburg to be with her girlfriend, Jill Roord. The two of them have been dating since 2020. They are now happily living together in a bigger house, with Dominique, Kobi and Lena.

Lena and Kobi got together after a few dates, Kobi had asked the midfielder on a date a week after Lynn had joined, as Lynn helped the photographer to get enough courage to ask Lena out. Lena then asked Kobi to be hers after about three weeks. They are still happily dating, and have been together for a year. Lena is currently playing with the German team in the Euros, and Kobi is with the Dutch team. The Dutch team was knocked out in the quarterfinals, after a late goal from France deep in extra time.