Part 5

The two of them then joined us after grabbing a football to toss around. We end up holding a small heading game, which Obi and I obviously end up winning. We then just joked around a bit in the pool, before we decided to watch a film together. We all get showered and changed into our sleepwear, before heading over to the living room. I changed into a pair of Obi's Wolfsburg shorts and a worn out Ghost band t-shirt. I walk into the living room, only to find Lynn there. Hey sis, what do you think those crackheads are going to want to watch tonight? Probably something like: high school musical or the lion king, but we both know that they will probably start bickering, which will end up with us watching both. That's really likely to happen, I say, and I then see the two crackheads walking towards us while laughing. I am already seated in the corner of the sofa and Lynn is sitting in the big chair. Hey baby, Lena says as she makes her way over to me. Hey princess, wait a minute is that my shirt? Yes it is indeed, she says. Lena is wearing my favourite t-shirt, which is an oversized beige shirt with a photo of the friend group ( me, Lena, Jill, Lynn, Dominique, Skipper and Buddy) on the back. I smile at her, it still looks better on you than on me. She sits down in between my legs and relaxes in my touch, and lays down on my chest. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her hair. Jill and Lynn are also all cuddled up in the chair, so what are we going to watch tonight, I ask. High School musical, no lion king, Lynn and I smirk at each other as our girls are so predictable. What do you think of the both of them, as we'll watch both.? I'm fine with that, both Lena and Jill say in sync. I started up disney+ and searched for HSM, any preferences Jill? The first one please. I started the film, and Lena immediately cuddled into me, and I held her tightly in my arms.

High school musical just ended, and we were all laughing our asses off as Jill and Lynn were belting out all the songs. Me and Obi just enjoyed the moment together. We have just put on the live action lion king, as it is one of Lena's favourites.

This time we are the ones belting out all the songs, and Jill and Lynn are the ones who are laughing at us. Obs and I sang can you feel the love tonight and hakuna matata at our worst best. With can you feel the love tonight, all of us cuddled up even more. I kiss Lena's head during the song and run my hand through her hair as it calms her down.

At the time the film finished, all three of them were asleep. So I gently wake Lynn who's laying on top of Jill. Hey, the film finished a while ago, so I am going to carry Lena to bed so she gets some comfortable sleep. Yeah I'm going to do the same thing, I think, Lynn whispers. Good night Kobs, she whispers as she gently picks Jill up. She walks with Jill in her arms to their room. I do the same and I gently pick up Lena. I carry her to our room and tuck her in the bed. I also lay down and I quickly fell asleep with my girl.