Part 2

(Monday, 1th of August, Lena's hotel room, 9:00)

I woke up in Lena's bed, she is still asleep in my arms, and I wouldn't dare to wake her up yet. This afternoon we leave England with Jill and Lynn, as we've rented a house in Italy for 1,5 weeks. All of our bags and luggage have been already packed, so we can just relax until we need to leave for the airport. Obi then starts to stir awake, morning Kobs, she said with her still raspy morning voice. Morning my beautiful fiancee, I said while pecking her lips. I still can't believe you were quicker, she says with a chuckle. I pecked her lips again, I'm going to get changed alright honey, I said. Noo don't go, I wanna cuddle. Fine, but only five more minutes, love. That's fine with me, she said.

Five minutes later, I get up and walk into the bathroom with a change of clothes. I put on a pair of longer shorts, an oversized shirt, a pair of ankle high socks and I put on a pair of low Vans. I grabbed one of my baseball caps, and put it on. I walked back into the main room, to be met by Obi, who was waiting for me to get ready. I'm also going to get ready, she said after quickly pecking my lips. She then walked into the bathroom. I then decide to call my mum to catch up and ask how our dogs are doing. Obi and I have two dogs, we have our little golden retriever pup called Skipper, and our other dog called Buddy. Hey mum, how are you and dad? We're doing fine, how are you and Lena doing? We're doing great, she's still a bit disappointed after yesterday's game. How are our boys, we miss them so much. They are really sweet, but they miss you too. When are the two of you coming home for a bit? We'll be home for a few days, after our 1,5 week holiday with Lynn. Enjoy your holiday, and we'll see you soon. Tell Lena we said hi. Will do, bye mum. Bye Kobi. I end the call, and lay down on the bed while waiting for Obi to be ready.

A few minutes later Lena joined me again. So my love, what do you think about a last ride through the city? That's a great idea, I'll get our cruisers. Oh and baby, my parents said hi. That's sweet, she said while grabbing our cruisers. She walked back over to me, and handed me my board. Shall we leave then? Yes let's go, I said

We enjoyed our ride through the city, and we stopped in a small cafe for some breakfast. After that we returned to the hotel, with a couple of hours left until we needed to meet Lynn and Jill. We are now just cuddling, while enjoying a film. Hey beautiful, excited for our holiday? Of course, but I just hoped to leave England with that gold medal. I gently grabbed her face, so she was looking at me. Stop saying that my love, everyone is so proud of you. I know that it hurts, but you'll come back stronger next year. A single tear rolled down her cheek, I gently wiped it away with my thumb. Thanks Kobs, I really needed that. Don't worry about it, because that's where girlfriends are for. Excuse me, I think you meant fiancée right, she asked with a smirk. Of course I meant that my love, I just haven't got my mind wrapped around the fact that you are now my fiancée yet.