Part 1

(Sunday 31th of July, Wembley stadium,England)
Kobi's pov                                    18:00

I'm currently sitting amongst the massive crowd in Wembley stadium for the final of the euros. Together with Jill, Viv and Lynn, we are sitting in the friends and family box. Viv is wearing one of the shirts from her lovely girlfriend Beth Mead, Jill is wearing an England shirt, Lynn is wearing a Germany shirt. And I am wearing the shirt of my beautiful girlfriend. The match is about to start, and my nerves are starting to act up in my whole body. We then see both of the teams walking onto the pitch, they line up for the starting 11 photos. I took some quick photos of both teams, and of course of Obi, who was sending me a smirk. The national anthems are being played, and the game is about to start.

Starting 11: Germany
Merle Frohms (GK) #1
Kathrin-Julia Hendrich #3
Marina Hegering #5
Lena Oberdorf #6
Lea Schüler #7
Svenja Huth (Captain) #9
Sara Däbritz #13
Giulia Gwinn #15
Felicitas Rauch #17
Lina Magull #20
Jule Brand #22

Starting 11: England
Mary Earps (GK) #1
Lucy Bronze #2
Rachel Daly #3
Keira Walsh #4
Millie Bright #6
Beth Mead #7
Leah Williamson (Captain) #8
Ellen White #9
Georgia Stanway #10
Lauren Hemp #11
Fran Kirby #14

The game is underway, and the first half was pretty boring. The only real actions were three on target attempts from England, and Stanway and White getting a yellow. It is still leveled 0-0 at halftime, and Viv and Jill are getting us some drinks. During the first half, I of course was watching the game, but I kept a close eye on my girl, while snapping some photos. Lynn and I are currently watching the players walk back to the changing rooms. Obi sent me a big smile, and I smiled back at her before she headed to the team. We are so lucky to have to have these seats close to the pitch, with an amazing view.

I quickly check the match stats on my phone, and England looks stronger statistically than Germany. But it's only half time, and everything can happen. Viv and Jill came back with our drinks, and sat back down on their seats. So who do you guys think will end up winning, Viv asks. Honestly I think England will end up winning, as they looked much stronger than Germany in the first half, Jill said. I agree with Jill, they look really strong, and they have the advantage of a home crowd, and we all know the effects of that, Lynn states. I still believe that Germany is going to win, I say. Oh piss off, you only say that because your lovely girlfriend plays there, Jill says laughing. Who do you think will win Viv, I asked her, while ignoring Jill's comment. I am rooting for Beth, but honestly I am just okay with either of them winning, Viv says. My focus drifted back to the players tunnel, where players of both teams started to head out, for their warming ups. Lena is amongst these players, she quickly stops near us as she has a bit of time left. Hey girls, how are you holding up, she asks. Well Jill, Lynn and I are holding up just fine, but your girl here is on the edge of her seat the entire time, Viv said. Is that true love, she asks after laughing at Vivs comment. I blush a bit, of course it's true, you don't see a Euros final where you are playing every day. I'll see you after the game alright, I need to warm up again. Naturally, go and beat them, baby. Obi then left, and I am left here as a blushing wreck. You are so in love with her, Lynn said. How can I not be, she's amazing. I reach my hand into my right trouser pocket, to get the reassuring feeling of the ring box in my hand. Inside the box is an engagement ring for Obi. I haven't decided exactly when I'll pop the question, but I'll ask her before the end of our Italian holiday. I'm really nervous right now, I just hope she's going to win.

The second half just started, and England is already looking strong. Jule Brand has been subbed off for Wassmuth. Germany was already lurking around the England box, to try and get a goal, but the attempt was denied by Earps as she saved it. Compared to England, Germany is playing a very physical game. The result of the physical strategy were some free kicks in England's favor.