Part 3

It is a few hours later and Lena and I are about to leave for the airport. Honey, do you have all your stuff? Yes babe, she said with her backpack with her cruiser strapped onto it on her back. Do you have everything Con? Yeah I have everything, I say with my backpack strapped on and both of our luggage in my hands. You know I can carry my own luggage Con. yeah I am aware of that, but I won't let you do that, I say with a smirk. You sure? Absolutely positive.

We got onto the tube to the airport, as we needed to meet up with the two lovebirds before the flight. We arrived perfectly on time, we got past security easily, and we got to our gate early. And as always Lynn and Jill were there in the knick of time, as they were probably busy in their hotel room. Hey sis, you ready, have you got everything? Yeah we have all our stuff. That's great, but why the hell are you so late? We fell asleep, and had forgotten to prepare all our stuff so we could leave immediately. You are a fucking dumbass, you know that right, Lena said to her. Both Jill and Lynn then noticed the ring on Lena's finger, as she had her hand on my side, as I had my arms around her. Is it what I think it is, Jill asked us. Yes Jill, Kobs proposed to me after yesterday's game. Lynn jumped onto my back, why didn't you tell me. I was too busy stressing out, and it didn't come to mind. Meanwhile Jill was hugging Lena, and congratulating us. I'm so happy for the both of you, Lynn said after being reunited with her girl. Ah shit, we need to board our flight now, I say and grab Obi's hand. We then walk to our gate.

The flight wasn't too long, but it was very relaxing. Jill and Lynn had the two seats closest to the window, and I was closest to the walking path. During the flight Jill and I spent it by talking to each other and listening to some music. As our girlfriends were asleep, Lynn was laying in Jill's lap and Lena was asleep on my chest.