Part 4

We just arrived at the house we've rented for the 1,5 weeks we're here. We dropped off our stuff in our rooms, Jill and I then volunteered to get some groceries. As I can speak and read Italian best out of the four of us. We decided to get some vegetables, a lot of fruit for Lynn, pasta, a couple water bottles, some sweets and crisps and sunscreen. After acquiring the groceries we walk back to the house.

Hey we're back, and we have food. Did someone say food, Lynn yelled while hurrying her way to us. Lynn is followed closely by Lena. Hey baby, Obi said to me. Hello princess, I said after quickly pecking her lips. Hey my handsome girl, Lynn said which made Jill blush. Hi my love, we got you some fruit. Yay thanks girls, Lynn said smiling widely.

Obi and Lynn prepared dinner, while Jill and I set the table. The girls had made some delicious pasta and a salad bowl. We enjoyed our dinner, while talking a bit. After dinner Obi and I decide to go swimming in the pool that's in the backyard. Jill and Lynn said that they would join us in a bit. I got changed into a pair of swimming shorts and a kind of swimming sports bra. I was already in the pool when I saw Lena approaching me in a black bikini. She then joined me in the pool, and stood in front of me as I was leaning on the edge of the pool. Hot damn babe, you look really hot. Have you seen yourself handsome, she says while touching my abs. I know that when she touches my abs, she is really in that certain mood. So I wrap my arms around her waist, she wraps hers around my neck. I lean in and kiss her slowly and passionately. After a while we separated from the kiss as we heard a certain someone yell at us. Oh hey you lovebirds, can't you get a room or something, Jill said with a smirk. Don't act like you're the ones to talk, you two are just as bad as we are, Obi said while chuckling. That's my girl, I said while hugging her and l laid down my head on her shoulder. Oh fuck off you two, Lynn joked.