friends ? | 07

i apologize for the mistakes <3

"she shouted a name..." arisu mumbled while looking over at you, on kuina's bed. ann looked over at arisu with her eyebrows raised, "what was it?" arisu looked over at ann and sighed. "she shouted erusa." ann took a sharp breath in along with chisiya. 

everyone looked at the both of them confused and curious. "do you guys know who that person is?" usagi questioned while her eyes still on you. ann nodded her head, chisiya did too. 

"erusa... she was a wonderful girl, nice and clever, very helpful too. besides that she was y/n's best friend. the two of them never leaving each others side." ann told them, her eyes also on y/n's sleeping body. chisiya nodded his head while his hands were behind him. 

"where is she?" kuina asked with her arms crossed. "she's dead." chisiya said while letting out a sigh. everyone widened their eyes besides ann and chisiya. "i'm assuming she lost herself when her best friend died, i heard they both attended a hearts game together and only y/n made it out alive, nobody else did, even erusa, it was a shock for sure." chisiya mumbled while shoving his hands into his pockets. the others frowned their eyebrows. 

"do you know what the game was? the difficulty i mean." arisu asked out in a whisper when he noticed you shift. "pretty sure it was a 8 of hearts." ann answered while licking her lips, remembering the time you came back to the Beach with a solemn look. the sparkle that once was in your eyes weren't there anymore. 

"she also shouted that it was her fault." usagi joined in, her eyes never leaving you. chisiya and ann shared a look. "she randomly stood up and ran into me." usagi mumbled under her breath as she remembered the way you looked so hurt. 

"we don't know what the game was, only the fact it was a hearts game and shit, but it probably was a game in which only one person can survive." chisiya looked over at ann and nodded his head in agreement. the two remembered the way you looked so empty. 

the room got quiet, the others thinking about your history. while they thought deeply about you, you then shifted and let out a curse under your breath. "fuck..!" everyone snapped their heads towards you and widened their eyes when they saw and heard you cough rather violently. specks of blood were spitting out of you and you cussed out once more while looking at your blood covered hands. 

you let out a sigh and opened your eyes wider only to see a group of people. widening your eyes you sat up and glared at them. but then the aching of your head started once again and you groaned while holding onto your head. 

"give her water." chisiya told them while watching you let out yet another cough and a groan escape you. usagi gave you water and you accepted it without hesitation. everyone now realized that you were ill. 

"what the fuck happened?" you asked as if you weren't just coughing blood out. everyone shared a look and sighed, they couldn't forget the way you just coughed blood out.