over | 29

they all watched you with heart eyes and you chuckled at that

they all watched you with heart eyes and you chuckled at that. they were about to come and hug you but makoto blocked all of them. "makoto? what are you doing?" niragi asked with a half hearted glare. the boy just glared back and stuck his tongue. "no hugs from you guys, only me." you watched in amusement and chuckled. 

the men watched in annoyance and niragi even went as far as sticking his tongue out and mocking his voice. "niragi!" y/n gasped in shock. "what?" niragi asked while smirking and acting as though he was innocent. everyone watched him in amusement. and shocked at his behavior, all because of a child. 

"you're seriously unbelievable..." ann and kuina mumbled out in sync. y/n nodded her head in agreement and grinned at niragi who only scoffed and rolled his eyes. "so what are you guys?" heya asked while she looked over at you with a smirk. you shrugged your shoulders and looked at them, they side eyed each other and also shrugged their shoulders. "are you guys like lovers now?" you stiffened and squinted your eyes in thought. you hummed and looked at them. 

"what do you guys think will happen after they finish the game?" aguni asked out, changing the topic and you were glad. mentally thanking him. everyone shrugged but you mumbled, "either become citizens or hopefully go back, i don't know." the thought of becoming a citizen bothered you. "i don't wanna become a citizen..." you heard them mumble and you nodded your head in agreement. 

makoto sat beside you and you turned your head at him, he only looked down in sadness. "if we become citizens... can i stay with you n/n?" you smiled and nodded your head, "lets hope we don't become citizens though." you whispered to him as he giggled and nodded his head. 

the area became quiet and the only being heard were the your heavy breathing. you looked down and saw your whole body being bandaged up. you looked up and saw chishiya eyeing you, you smiled at him and gave him a thanks.  as he only waved you off with a faint smile. 

the sky had turned dark and you smiled. loving the comfortable silence. you felt makoto's weight lean against you and you looked at him, asleep. you smiled and then let out a wince as he hurt your side a little. the sound catched everyone's attention and niragi sighed before taking makoto off of you and carrying the boy, you smiled and thanked him. 

everyone else now sat down side by side and you hummed in content. chishiya intertwined your hands together and kuina, ann and niragi watched in jealous. kuina immediately rushing to the other side and intertwining her hands with your own. 

you chuckled, finding it amusing. jealousy hung in the air and you chuckled, "don't be jealous, i love all of you equally." 

-'๑'-

the words that left your lips was still stuck in their head. a smile playing  on their lips as they repeated the words over and over again. you were currently sleeping, with chishiya and kuina still holding you hand. as they observed your peaceful face. 

niragi sat beside kuina with makoto on his lap. he shocked himself too by this behavior. the robotic voice sounded everywhere, it startled you awake and you looked around while groaning. makoto himself also woke up, glancing to the side to find you and he hummed. calling your name. 

THE GAME HAS ENDED. ALL OF THE GAMES NOW HAVE BEEN CLEARED. 

you all looked up to see fireworks... just like the ones you saw when you arrived in this world. the blimp had exploded and now the sky was filled with colors and you somehow smiled. knowing that this was all over. 

ALL SURVIVING PLAYERS WILL BE REPRESENTED WITH TWO CHOICES. PLAYERS MUST NOW ALL DECIDE WHETHER TO ACCEPT PERMANET RESIDENCY IN THIS COUNTRY OR DECLINE IT. 

you smiled and closed your eyes while muttering the very words that everyone else around you said, "i don't want it."