he's alive? | 24

makoto swung his and y/n's hands together

makoto swung his and y/n's hands together. a grin on his face. y/n noticed that he grew rather close to her within a day. and y/n also started to care for the kid. when she heard sounds lie rustling she would instantly pull him behind her and protect him no matter what.

she sighed and took a sip of her water. suddenly from the distance she heard coughing. she instantly pulled makoto behind her, he peeked and saw what seemed to be a man, leaning forward as he coughed up, what looks like to be blood. makoto made a disgusted sound and shivered as the man coughed more. 

the man started to walk and he then fell on his knees, "i'm gonna fucking die in this world." y/n knew this voice and she widened her eyes, pushing makoto behind a car and whispering, "stay here, do not move or do anything that will attract attention." she left without another word and got the gun out which made makoto widen his eyes. 

the man looked up and widened his eyes to see y/n. he looked at her leg and then back up into those e/c orbs of hers. 

"y/n?" he breathed out. she smirked and nodded her head. "niragi. fancy meeting you here." 

he scoffed and leaned against the car that was near, letting out a grunt. she smirked at the sound and chuckled. "how exactly are you fucking alive?" y/n said in disbelief, as she observed his face that was burned.  "barely." he muttered out, with blood on his lips. "good." if looks could kill niragi himself would be dead by now. 

"i see that gun, before you kill me. i want to apologize. i know how much ive been a dick to everyone and you. in all honesty i didn't even know why i shot you, i was just so mad that you weren't afraid of me. so mad that you didn't look at me like i looked at you. i was mad that you gave me such feelings. i didn't know why i did that shit. i thought that maybe sleeping with other people would get rid of those feelings. and usagi. he fucking forced me to do it or else he would have done it to you y/n." she scowled at his words. 

"i... huh? who?" y/n grew confused each second the more the man talked. "seiji." 

y/n remembered the man, he had that weird red hair and he had his whole body tattooed, insulting everyone and scaring the crap out of them. he knew how to control people and how to get to their mind and he knew their weak spots but he sadly couldn't get through y/n. she was much smarter than him and he knew that. 

"i'm thankful for your apology but niragi, i'm not the one you should be apologizing to. you should apologize to usagi." 

niragi coughed up more and he nodded his head. "i know but you deserve an apology too. im a shitty person right?" y/n smirked and nodded her head. 

"n/n!" makoto shouted from behind. y/n took a breath in and looked behind, niragi did too. his eyes widening at the sight of a child. 

"makoto! i told you to stay!" y/n hissed out in annoyance. "you didn't tell me how long." he sassed with a roll of his eyes. y/n groaned and told him to stay in place. "don't come any closer makoto." 

"your kid?" y/n laughed out and watched niragi in disbelief, "you seriously think i would have a kid in this world?" y/n her head at niragi who only shrugged his shoulders. 

he then pulled out his gun and handed it to y/n who frowned. "if you wanna kill me, kill me with my gun like you said." 

author : ik how many of u hate niragi, me too babes, but i wanted to switch up his character a bit idk. and seiji does not exist in aib ofc. pls dont hate on me for making niragi a "good" guy. and making him realize bad shit and apologizing-  but yeah- mwah!