too bad | 09

the things that occurred today made you just stay in your room while thinking deeply

the things that occurred today made you just stay in your room while thinking deeply. the way they all acted so weirdly and odd made you scrunch your face. you've never seen ann, chisiya, and kuina act in such a way as yesterday. 

never have you been teased like this and if you were it usually was by midori and erusa. 

why were they acting so weird... the more you thought about it the weirder the situation got. as the way chisiya mentioned we in friends, you didn't see him when you accepted usagi's request to become your friend. he was probably there but why did he use the word we? it was pretty clear how you only said that to either usagi or arisu and basically nobody else. 

now that you're friends with usagi and maybe arisu what will things be like? were you also supposed to act the way you were with midori or erusa? that would be weird... probably, after all, you weren't like that with anyone else other than them. how were friends supposed to act? 

"maybe i should go and grab a book..." you mumbled while standing up from your bed and letting out a hum after stretching. for the past hour or more, you've only really sat or laid on your bed while thinking repeatedly. 

were you an overthinker? yes. 

even though you didn't act like a friend-- well you guys did just become friends last night-- it feels like knowing you're actually friends with someone again, did you at all want this? ignoring your thoughts you then walked in the elevator, you really wished or hoped that it wouldn't stop and people would get in, but knowing this place it probably will stop a few or more times. 

luck wasn't on your side today as it stopped and chisiya got in. that smirk of his not leaving his face when you let in a sharp breath. the whole time was quiet and you preferred it that way but the male beside you had other plans. the hood of his hoodie dropping while he turned towards you. 

"looks like we're heading in the same direction." you widened your eyes at this and looked at the buttons to see only one lighting up. it was the floor of the library. shutting your eyes you sighed and hung your head low, chisiya chuckled at this and shook his head while leaning his body to one side and letting out a hum. 

"the library?" chisiya hummed in response and watched you. "what was up with you guys last night?" you broke the silence and turned your head to the side to look at the blonde beside you.

"last night?" he started to act dumb with a hand on his chin while he acted like he was thinking very deeply. this made you only roll your eyes and grunt. "just teasing you is all." the answer made you look at him with a side eye and you just sighed while shrugging your s/c shoulders. 

after thirty seconds or less you guys finally arrived where you wanted to go, it was peaceful in the library. nobody there except for the both of you. leaving his side you went to the row in which probably contained friendship shit. chisiya looked at you with a raised eyebrow. 

ignoring him of course and looking for the best book. after time passed you finally found your book and started to read. groaning after realizing you had forgot to bring your notebook. the sound you made echoed in the room the two of you were in, catching the attention of chisiya as he left his row and looked at you weirdly. 

"do you have paper?" you asked in a bored tone while looking around the library. chisiya shook his head and then replied, "no, but the front over there probably has some in the drawers. " your eyes lit up and your quickly walked over to the front desk while rummaging through drawers and finding a packet of paper. it seemed like nobody would ever use this so you decided on taking half of the papers. 

chisiya let out a surprise sound and you looked over at him to find him observing the book. 

"friendship?" he let out while looking up at you with that smirk on his face once again. after giving him a glare you snatched the book from his hands and sat on a chair far away from the man. he had other plans though, wanting to annoy you and tease you. 

he sat on the chair just right next to you and you gave him a glare while scooting your chair away from him. he only snickered before grabbing your chair and pulling it closer to his. 

"what the fuck chisiya?!" a gasp escaped your lips when he only smirked and snatched your book from your hands while looking out over once again. "what? i just wanna be friends with you~" chisiya chuckled at your hateful looks sent towards him. 

"too bad i'm not planning on becoming your friend."