no words. | 33

shock and confused is definitely what she felt

shock and confused is definitely what she felt. as she sat there frozen with her eyebrows scrunched together. her wide e/c orbs stsring into space. questioning every little thing.

with a stutter, "what do you mean?" the group beside her sighed and looked down while rubbing their heads. wondering how to exactly explain such a situation.

"makoto... hes been telling the truth, the things he says are not at all dreams or fantasies, simply the truth." she got even more confused the more ann spoke, "what she's trying to say is that the world, the borderlands, actually exist and we all were there. we all lived there and survived there." chishiya explained, maybe a bit better?

but y/n only grew more confused the more he spoke too. "what? the borderlands? with dangerous games and i- us- were there? playing those games and... and survived? then suddenly were here?" they all nodded their heads in response. making the woman with h/c hair drop her jaw. "what?! thats really really hard to believe..." the group sighed and nodded their heads in agreement.

"it is, but its the truth." niragi shrugged with a chuckle.

"you said something about falling in love?" she pointed out with a shaky breath, her heart beat increasing rapidly. it was quiet then kuina broke it. "yeah, six of us managed to fall in love with you and in the end you also admitted to saying you love us, equally." they all still remembered the way she spoke those words while chuckling and holding the hands of the blonde and a woman with braids. content smiles on their faces.

it was quiet once again. did i seriously fall in love with six people?! and told them that?! what the fuck.

with a awkward chuckle leaving her mouth, she looked down. "so that's why." they all looked at her confused, "that's why you all looked and sounded so familiar. from the way you look and sound to your names. but why am i the only one that cant remember anything?" they didnt respond that fast but luckily usagi spoke.

"your best friend from the borderlands helped us out. her name's erusa." that name too, she recognized it but couldn't exactly remember it. "y/n?" kuina called out worry and nervousness clear in her voice. she simply stared into her drink, not knowing what to exactly. she simply had no words.

"im gonna admit it, i dont know about you guys though, im still in love with y/n." niragi bluntly said while taking a sip of his drink. her eyes widened and then her cheeks were soon covered with blush. amusing the ones around her. "take your time y/n, we'll see you tomorrow." and with one last final goodbye and a hug and a wave, they all left. some had sad smiles on their faces, actually most of them did. some masked their emotions up and y/n sighed.

leaving the group with so many things inside her mind. her steps echoed in the hallway, and she let out a frustrated sound, then looked down while rubbing her eyes. with a few deep breaths, she finally regained her senses and started to make her way to where midori currently was. 

"midori?" y/n called out as she placed her things on the desk and looked around for the female. a  head popped up from the bathroom and y/n grinned while waving at her friend who did the same, both walking towards each other. giving one another hugs. "y/n!" 

soon both sat next to each other while talking, after realizing that she was supposed to treat a patient today, y/n hurried out of the room and basically ran to the patients room. knocking first then coming in. she smiled at the old woman on the bed, greeting her and sharing things to one another. 

it didn't take too long for y/n to finish her job up, now walking towards her home, but before she could she bumped into kuina and ann, sending a smile and then continuing her walk back home with a fast beating heart. 

-'๑'-

she laid on her bed while looking around, deep in thought. she's noticed and took note of the way she herself would feel that feeling whenever she saw them and whenever they had talked to her or called her dr.l/n. it did something to her and she knew exactly these feelings now. but she thought it was too soon although they've met each other somehow in another world. she finds such hard to believe. 

how? how could a cruel world like that exist? 

shaking that question away y/n looked at the blinding light she saw from her window. with a gasp she was then brought into darkness. 

her head ached as she started to get up, hearing the calls of her name. opening her aching eyes, she caught sight of a dark haired woman, standing up with a beautiful dress, smiling down at her. 

"y/n, it's wonderful to meet you once more." she recognized that voice and yet she couldn't pin point where exactly it came from. "it's a shame you don't remember me, but don't you worry n/n! i'll help you~"

-'๑'-

"dumbass!" y/n exclaimed while smacking the back of erusa's head. earning a groan and a glare from the woman. "what? what did i do?!" y/n scoffed in return and glared at erusa, "we're you seriously trying to steal last boss's sword?! in front of him?!" erusa giggled and shrugged her shoulder while acting all innocent. 

"you could've gotten yourself killed if i wasn't there, god what am i gonna fucking do with you?" erusa continued to shrug her shoulder while patting her best friends back. a grin on her face as she walked away with a hum. "thank me at least!" she was only ignored which made her groan and roll her eyes while following behind the dark haired woman. 

*ೃ༄

"i heard there's a newbie." erusa hummed while she leaned against the seat, looking over at y/n, who only hummed back and pursed her lips. "he seems pretty interesting... i heard he's good at diamond games but i don't know." this caught the interest of y/n as she smirked at the idea of one to be good at diamond games as she herself admitted that she sucked at it.

with a sigh she looked up, "well, anyways, let's go and catch some hoes!"  erusa grinned widely while getting up, y/n quirked a brow and laughed loudly, "i think im good eru." erusa scoffed and dragged y/n, "oh come on! how about some drinks?" with that y/n grinned and was now the one dragging erusa. giggles escaping the both as they made their way towards the bar. 

as they walked there, y/n caught sight of a blonde male, gaining her interesting, ignoring him she continued to walk inside the bar. a giggle escaping her lips as she got her drink, taking it all down in one second, shocking some around her. 

*ೃ༄

-"i wanna be friends with you y/n."

-"am i gonna lose you too?" 

-"i love you guys equally." 

-"we fucking love you y/n! arisu, usagi, me, chishiya, and ann!"

*ೃ༄

y/n's eyes widened as she took a step back at all of the memories that was just dumped right into her. her eyes wandered everywhere and saw- she now knew, her best friend. erusa. 

"remember now?" 

author : IM SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPDATE ND NOT UPDATING IN GENERAL BUT HERE'S A CHAPTER!!!