promise breaker? | 27

gunshots were heard from where y/n hid

gunshots were heard from where y/n hid. adrenaline rushing through her, ready to kill this very king of spades. she saw the back of the king and her grip on the gun grew tighter. "can i shoot him? it's a good aim..." y/n mumbled to ann who watched her in amusement. 

"just wait y/n." y/n grumbled and watched the scene. gunshots were heard and y/n saw kuina. she didn't hesitate to run towards the king as he stood up and was ready to shoot. she had tackled him into the ground and was about to shoot his but he had pressed on her wound and she let out a scream. her body being thrown to the side. she saw the gun and reached for it but the king had other plans. as he stepped on her arm. she grunted and she heard her name being called out, the force on her arm had loosened and she noticed the king had been attacked by aguni. 

he was thrown, he flew! it made y/n's eyes widen but she took this time to attack him, shooting him on his leg, he kneeled and glared at y/n who only glared sharply back at him. usagi flew on top of him and she took this time to kick the back of his legs as he crouched down. but he had thrown usagi over kuina and he attacked you to the ground. choking you. 

he was shot at the back two times by chishiya and ann. you started to cough but you ignored that as heya was thrown to the ground she attacked him once more, he was about to shoot aguni but she had blocked it and you knew what he was planning so you pushed heya out of the way and slammed the gun on his neck. he stumbled back in shock. though he did shoot heya at the shoulder. 

he had then again shot her but somewhere that wasn't so major but it would hurt as fuck. 

he was about to shoot her once more but you took your pocket knife and stabbed him on the side, making him groan. he pushed you and was about to shoot ann but you had different plans. you kicked the gun and tried to shoot his head but he had kneed your stomach and hit you multiple times. a groan escaping your lips. he then pressed on your wound making you grunt in pain even more. he took his dagger and stabbed you on your leg multiple times. you let out a scream of pain and you ignored the calls for your name. 

you heard screaming and the king of spades finally let go of you, his dagger though was now stuck on your side. he was now being attacked by aguni and you coughed up, ignoring the calls once again. you started to stand up when you saw kuina punching him. you noticed the new dagger he let out and stabbed her twice. only twice. due to you pushing her off of him. "y/n!" 

he had pushed you off of him and was now attacking usagi. "let go of her!" you screeched and punched his head, he turned around and took the dagger on your side and stabbed your stomach. you coughed up blood. and everyone watched in horror. usagi started to choke him and you coughed more, you noticed heya try to get her crossbow and you crawled towards it. a groan escaping your lips. 

usagi was stabbed and you balled up your fists. you tossed her crossbow and you started to stand up, slowly, while stumbling. you felt someone pull you in and you looked to see ann and chishiya. "shoot him." you whispered out to chishiya and you noticed his eyes had turned dark and his jaw clenching. you heard the screams and turned to see usagi being thrown. you took the gun from chishiya and stumbled back as you shot him on his collarbone. he stumbled back and glared at the three of you. 

his attention was towards aguni now. you were confused as to why he hadn't just shot you guys, chishiya or ann. or even you. a gun shot was heard and you looked to see aguni on the floor, and the king of spades ducked down, he was now walking towards you guys. 

you were about to shoot him but arisu appeared, catching everyone's attention. before he ran after arisu he was about to shoot the show beside you but you pushed them down. he grew annoyed of you so he tried to shoot you but arisu had shot him first, aim was terrible this time though. 

your blood covered ann and chishiya. the king of spades ignored you all as he made his way towards arisu. you saw aguni start to stand up and slowly walk to where they were. 

your name was called multiple times. many many times actually. and you couldn't hear anything anymore at this point. "i am one to break a promise chishiya." 

author : you guys- honestly idk how to literally write action scenes!! please i couldn't help but giggle at what i wrote... idek what to say... but is y/n gonna die ??? 🤭